Concentration in ownership of plant variety rights: some implications for developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- King, John L., 2001. "Concentration And Technology In Agricultural Input Industries," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33631, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Scotchmer, Suzanne & Simon, Leo K., 1999. "Intellectual Property and Market Structure in Agriculture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt70j206tr, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes, 1994.
"Sustaining growth in agriculture: A quantitative review of agricultural research investments,"
Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 107-123, April.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes, 1994. "Sustaining growth in agriculture: a quantitative review of agricultural research investments," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), April.
- Harl, Neil E., 2000. "The Age Of Contract Agriculture: Consequences Of Concentration In Input Supply," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 18(1), March.
- Gregory D. Graff & Gordon C. Rausser & Arthur A. Small, 2003.
"Agricultural Biotechnology's Complementary Intellectual Assets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 349-363, May.
- Graff, Gregory D. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Small, Arthur Adams, 2001. "Agricultural biotechnology's complementary intellectual assets," CUDARE Working Paper Series 925, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- José Benjamin Falck-Zepeda & Greg Traxler & Robert G. Nelson, 2000. "Surplus Distribution from the Introduction of a Biotechnology Innovation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 360-369.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M., 1998. "Competition in the US meatpacking industry: is it history?," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 107-126, March.
- Hayenga, Marvin L., 1998. "Structural Change in the Biotech Seed and Chemical Industrial Complex," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5000, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M, 1997. "Measuring Market Power and Cost-Efficiency Effects of Industrial Concentration," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 377-86, December.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 1991. "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Cumulative Research and the Patent Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 29-41, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:28:y:2003:i:5-6:p:519-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.