Concentration And Technology In Agricultural Input Industries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pingali, P. L. & Traxler, G., 2002. "Changing locus of agricultural research: will the poor benefit from biotechnology and privatization trends?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 223-238, June.
- Bor, Ã–zgÃ¼r, 1. "Agrarian Transformation: Power And Dominance In Markets," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 1.
- C.S. Srinivasan, 2005.
"The International Trends In Plant Variety Protection,"
The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 2(2), pages 182-220.
- Srinivasan, Chittur S., 2005. "The International Trends in Plant Variety Protection," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 2(2).
- Heisey, Paul W. & Day-Rubenstein, Kelly A. & King, John L., 2006. "Government Patenting And Technology Transfer," Economic Research Report 33597, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Duffy, Michael, 2008. "The Clock is Ticking for Rural America," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12582, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Srinivasan, C. S., 2003. "Concentration in ownership of plant variety rights: some implications for developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 519-546.
- MacDonald, James M., 2002. "Agribusiness Concentration, Competition And Nafta," Structural Change as a Source of Trade Disputes Under NAFTA; Proceedings of the 7th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 2001 16883, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 2004. "The Seed Industry In U.S. Agriculture: An Exploration Of Data And Information On Crop Seed Markets, Regulation, Industry Structure, And Research And Development," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33671, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Anwar Naseem & David J. Spielman & Steven Were Omamo, 2010. "Private-sector investment in R&D: a review of policy options to promote its growth in developing-country agriculture," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 143-173.
More about this item
Keywordsindustry concentration; consolidation; biotechnology; market efficiency; market power; intellectual property rights; agricultural input industries; mergers; acquisitions; Agribusiness; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersab:33631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .