Agrarian Transformation: Power And Dominance In Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Crotty, 2000.
"Structural Contradictions of the Global Neoliberal Regime,"
Review of Radical Political Economics,
Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 361-368, September.
- James Crotty, 2000. "Structural Contradictions of the Global Neoliberal Regime," Published Studies ps6, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Cleaver, Harry M, Jr, 1972. "The Contradictions of the Green Revolution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 177-186, May.
- Johann Kirsten & Kurt Sartorius, 2002.
"Linking agribusiness and small-scale farmers in developing countries: Is there a new role for contract farming?,"
Development Southern Africa,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 503-529.
- Kirsten, Johann F. & Sartorius, Kurt, 2002. "Linking Agribusiness And Small-Scale Farmers In Developing Countries: Is There A New Role For Contract Farming?," Working Papers 18025, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- Caporaso, James A., 1992. "International relations theory and multilateralism: the search for foundations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 599-632, June.
- Boehlje, Michael & Doering, Otto C., III, 2000. "Farm Policy In An Industrialized Agriculture," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 18(1), March.
- King, John L., 2001. "Concentration And Technology In Agricultural Input Industries," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33631, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
Keywordspower; vertical integration; agricultural transformation; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:156137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.