Looking beyond national boundaries: regional harmonization of seed policies, laws and regulations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pray, Carl E. & Ramaswami, Bharat & Kelley, Timothy, 2001. "The impact of economic reforms on R&D by the Indian seed industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 587-598, December.
- Tripp, Robert & Rohrbach, David, 2001. "Policies for African seed enterprise development," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 147-161, April.
- Gisseluist, D. & Srivastava, J., 1997. "Easing Barriers to Movement of Plant Varieties for Agricultural Development," World Bank - Discussion Papers 367, World Bank.
- Rohrbach, David D. & Low, Jan W. & Pitoro, Raul & Cucu, Alfredo & Massingue, Jaquelino & Boughton, Duncan & Rafael, Guilhermina & Paulo, Antonio M. & Jocene, Domingos, 2001. "Investment Priorities for the Development of Mozambique's Seed System," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56047, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Gisselquist, David & Grether, Jean-Marie, 2000. "An Argument for Deregulating the Transfer of Agricultural Technologies to Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 111-127, January.