Looking beyond national boundaries: regional harmonization of seed policies, laws and regulations
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gisseluist, D. & Srivastava, J., 1997. "Easing Barriers to Movement of Plant Varieties for Agricultural Development," World Bank - Discussion Papers 367, World Bank.
- Tripp, Robert & Rohrbach, David, 2001. "Policies for African seed enterprise development," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 147-161, April.
- Pray, Carl E. & Ramaswami, Bharat & Kelley, Timothy, 2001. "The impact of economic reforms on R&D by the Indian seed industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 587-598, December.
- Rohrbach, David D. & Low, Jan W. & Pitoro, Raul & Cucu, Alfredo & Massingue, Jaquelino & Boughton, Duncan & Rafael, Guilhermina & Paulo, Antonio M. & Jocene, Domingos, 2001. "Investment Priorities for the Development of Mozambique's Seed System," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56047, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Gisselquist, David & Grether, Jean-Marie, 2000. "An Argument for Deregulating the Transfer of Agricultural Technologies to Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 111-27, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:28:y:2003:i:4:p:317-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.