Growth Dynamics and Returns to Scale: Bifurcation Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 1992.
"Finite lifetimes and growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 171-197, December.
- Boldrin, Michele & Rustichini, Aldo, 1994.
"Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 323-42, March.
- Michele Boldrin & Aldo Rustichini, 2010. "Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1382, David K. Levine.
- Becker, Robert A & Foias, Ciprian, 1994.
"The Local Bifurcation of Ramsey Equilibrium,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(5), pages 719-44, August.
- Bruce D. Smith & John H. Boyd, 1998. "Capital market imperfections in a monetary growth model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(2), pages 241-273.
- Barnett William A. & He Yijun, 1999. "Stability Analysis of Continuous-Time Macroeconometric Systems," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-22, January.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Nyarko, Yaw, 1995.
"The transfer of human capital,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1033-1064.
- Karl Shell, 2010. "A Model of Inventive Activity and Capital Accumulation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1409, David K. Levine.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S71-102, October.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1979. "The hopf bifurcation and the existence and stability of closed orbits in multisector models of optimal economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 421-444, December.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 1998. "A defense of AK growth models," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 13-27.
- Chiappori, P.A. & Geoffard, P.Y. & Guesnerie, R., 1990.
"Sunspot Fluctuations around a Steady State: The Case of Multidimensional One-Step forward Looking Economic Models,"
DELTA Working Papers
90-02, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves & Guesnerie, Roger, 1992. "Sunspot Fluctuations around a Steady State: The Case of Multidimensional, One-Step Forward Looking Economic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1097-126, September.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990.
"Increasing Returns, Industrialization and Indeterminacy of Equilibrium,"
878, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991. "Increasing Returns, Industrialization, and Indeterminacy of Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 617-650.
- Karl Shell, 2010. "Toward A Theory of Inventive Activity and Capital Accumulation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1407, David K. Levine.
- Cartigny, Pierre & Venditti, Alain, 1994. "Turnpike theory : Some new results on the saddle point property of equilibria and on the existence of endogenous cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 957-974, September.
- Karl Shell, 2010. "Inventive Activity, Industrial Organization and Economic Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1408, David K. Levine.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1991.
"Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 43-61.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 3099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ledders In The Theory Of Growth," Papers 148, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1983.
"On endogenous competitive business cycles,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Costas Azariadis & Roger Guesnerie, 1986. "Sunspots and Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 725-737.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:96:y:2001:i:1-2:p:70-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.