Inventive Activity, Industrial Organization and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl Shell, 2010. "A Model of Inventive Activity and Capital Accumulation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1409, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mo, Pak Hung, 2011. "Institutions, Entrepreneurship and Channels to Sustained Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 28911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert M. Solow, 1994. "Perspectives on Growth Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 45-54, Winter.
- Cecilia Garcia Peñalosa, 1994. "Inequality and growth: a note on recent theories," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 97-116, January.
- Voosholz, Frauke, 2014. "A survey on modeling economic growth. With special interest on natural resource use," CAWM Discussion Papers 69, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2002. "On Knowledge-Based Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 14997, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Hellwig, Martin & Irmen, Andreas, 2001.
"Endogenous Technical Change in a Competitive Economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 1-39, November.
- Hellwig, Martin & Irmen, Andreas, 1999. "Endogenous technical change in a competitive economy," Papers 99-53, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Hellwig, Martin & Irmen, Andreas, 1999. "Endogenous Technical Change in a Competitive Economy," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 99-53, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Auerswald, Philip & Kauffman, Stuart & Lobo, Jose & Shell, Karl, 2000.
"The production recipes approach to modeling technological innovation: An application to learning by doing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 389-450, March.
- Philip Auerswald & Stuart Kauffman & Jose Lobo & Karl Shell, 1998. "The Production Recipes Approach to Modeling Technological Innovation: An Application to Learning By Doing," Working Papers 98-11-100, Santa Fe Institute.
- Gancia, Gino & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2005.
"Horizontal Innovation in the Theory of Growth and Development,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 111-170
- Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2005. "Horizontal Innovation in the Theory of Growth and Development," Working Papers 200, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2005. "Horizontal innovation in the theory of growth and development," Economics Working Papers 831, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Antinolfi, Gaetano & Keister, Todd & Shell, Karl, 2001. "Growth Dynamics and Returns to Scale: Bifurcation Analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 70-96, January.
- Edwin Lai & Raymond Riezman & Ping Wang, 2009. "Outsourcing of innovation," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(3), pages 485-515, March.
- Mo, Pak Hung, 2011. "Entrepreneurs, Sticky Competition and the Schumpeterian Cobb-Douglas Production Function," MPRA Paper 28927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raymond Riezman & Ping Wang, 2009.
"Preference Bias and Outsourcing to Market: A Steady-State Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 338-356, May.
- Ping Wang & Raymond Riezman, 2008. "Preference Bias and Outsourcing to Market: A Steady-State Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2222, CESifo Group Munich.
- Philippe Aghion & Gilles Saint-Paul, 1998.
"Uncovering Some Causal Relationships Between Productivity Growth and the Structure of Economic Fluctuations: A Tentative Survey,"
CEIS, vol. 12(2), pages 279-303, July.
- Philippe Aghion & Gilles Saint-Paul, 1993. "Uncovering Some Causal Relationships between Productivity Growth and the Structure of Economic Fluctuations: A Tentative Survey," NBER Working Papers 4603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Auerswald, 2010. "Entry and Schumpeterian profits," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 553-582, August.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2004. "Knowledge Spillover, Learning Incentives And Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 14991, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Robert M´barek & Ivelin Iliev Rizov, 2013. "European Coexistence Bureau. Best Practice Documents for coexistence of genetically modified crops with conventional and organic farming. 3. Coexistence of genetically modified maize and honey product," JRC Working Papers JRC84850, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fiaschi, Alessandro, 2008. "A note about credit rationing on research and development," MPRA Paper 12300, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2008.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Zoltán J. Ács & David B. Audretsch & Bo Carlsson, 2015.
"The missing link: knowledge diffusion and entrepreneurship in endogenous growth,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 6, pages 108-128
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Zoltan Acs & David Audretsch & Bo Carlsson, 2010. "The missing link: knowledge diffusion and entrepreneurship in endogenous growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 105-125, February.
- Tetsugen Haruyama, 2009.
"Competitive Innovation With Codified And Tacit Knowledge,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(s1), pages 390-414, September.
- Tetsugen Haruyama, 2009. "Competitive Innovation with Codified And Tacit Knowledge," Discussion Papers 0905, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Peter Funk, 2005. "Competition and Growth in a Vintage Knowledge Model," Working Paper Series in Economics 15, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Funk, Peter, 2008. "Entry and growth in a perfectly competitive vintage model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 211-236, January.
- Mo, Pak Hung, 2011. "Trade Liberalization Sequence for Sustained Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 28917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:1408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .