Report NEP-FDG-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karl Shell, 2010. "Inventive Activity, Industrial Organization and Economic Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1408, David K. Levine.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2010. "Testing the growth effects of structural change," KOF Working papers 10-264, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Michele Boldrin & Aldo Rustichini, 2010. "Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1382, David K. Levine.
- Ari Aisen & Francisco J. Veiga, 2010. "How does political instability affect economic growth?," Working Papers CEB 10-055, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Abdul Karim, Bakri & Ahmad, Riayati, 2010. "Fixed investment, household consumption, and economic growth : a structural vector error correction model (SVECM) study of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 27146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasir, Iqbal & Saima, Nawaz, 2010. "Investment, inflation and economic growth nexus," MPRA Paper 27163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valli Vittorio, 2010. "The economic ascent of technological power:South Korea," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201014, University of Turin.
- Sudipto Mundle, 2010. "Some Speculation on Growth, Disparity and Capital Reorganisation in the Indian Economy," Working Papers id:3276, eSocialSciences.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2010. "Savings-led growth theories: A time series analysis for Malaysia using the bootstrapping and time-varying causality techniques," MPRA Paper 27299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petar Stankov, 2010. "Deregulation, Economic Growth and Growth Acceleration," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp424, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2010. "The Underground Economy in a Matching Model of Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 2010-07, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2010. "The Impact of Governance on Economic Growth: Further Evidence for Africa," Working Papers 201012, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- John Whalley & Xiliang Zhao, 2010. "The Contribution of Human Capital to China's Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 16592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Payrache, Antonio, 2010. "Productivity growth and catch up in Europe: A new perspective on total factor productivity differences," MPRA Paper 27212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles, Steindel, 2010. "The Financial Crisis and the Measurement of Financial Sector Activity," MPRA Paper 27240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper261 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oecd, 2010. "The Information and Communication Technology Sector in India: Performance, Growth and Key Challenges," OECD Digital Economy Papers 174, OECD Publishing.
- Gnidchenko, Andrey, 2010. "Defragmentation of Economic Growth with a Focus on Diversification: Evidence from Russian Economy," MPRA Paper 27113, University Library of Munich, Germany.