Natural resource use with limited-tenure property rights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Global Environment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 851-874, September.
- Lorraine M. Egan & Myles J. Watts, 1998. "Some Costs of Incomplete Property Rights with Regard to Federal Grazing Permits," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(2), pages 171-185.
- Marco Boscolo & Jeffrey R. Vincent, 2000. "Promoting Better Logging Practices in Tropical Forests: A Simulation Analysis of Alternative Regulations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(1), pages 1-14.
- Clark, Colin W, 1973. "Profit Maximization and the Extinction of Animal Species," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 950-961, July-Aug..
- Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E., 1997. "A Model of Regulated Open Access Resource Use," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson, 2005. "Unbundling Institutions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(5), pages 949-995, October.
- Colin W. Clark & Gordon R. Munro, 1980. "Fisheries and the Processing Sector: Some Implications for Management Policy," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 603-616, Autumn.
- Anthony Scott, 1955. "The Fishery: The Objectives of Sole Ownership," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 116-116.
- McCluskey, Jill J. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1999. "Federal Grazing Reform And Avoidable Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
- Besley, Timothy, 1995. "Property Rights and Investment Incentives: Theory and Evidence from Ghana," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 903-937, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Costello & Daniel T. Kaffine, 2010.
"Marine protected areas in spatial property-rights fisheries ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), pages 321-341, July.
- Costello, Christopher & Kaffine, Daniel T., 2010. "Marine protected areas in spatial property-rights fisheries," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), September.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2014.
"Spatial concessions with limited tenure,"
- Nicolas Querou & Agnes Tomini & Christopher Costello, 2016. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Working Papers 01-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini & Christopher Costello, 2017. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Working Papers hal-01593894, HAL.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Quérou & Agnès Tomini, 2015. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Post-Print hal-01658863, HAL.
- Chris D. Arnot & Martin K. Luckert & Peter C. Boxall, 2011. "What Is Tenure Security? Conceptual Implications for Empirical Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(2), pages 297-311.
- Anne-Sarah Chiambretto & Hubert Stahn, 2017.
"Voluntary Management of Fisheries under an Uncertain Background Legislative Threat,"
AMSE Working Papers
1712, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Anne-Sarah Chiambretto & Hubert Stahn, 2017. "Voluntary Management of Fisheries under an Uncertain Background Legislative Threat," Working Papers halshs-01500543, HAL.
- Eli Fenichel & Timothy Richards & David Shanafelt, 2014. "The Control of Invasive Species on Private Property with Neighbor-to-Neighbor Spillovers," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(2), pages 231-255, October.
- Christopher Costello & Corbett Grainger, 2015. "Property Rights, Regulatory Capture, and Exploitation of Natural Resources," NBER Working Papers 20859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaffine Daniel T & Costello Christopher, 2011.
"Unitization of Spatially Connected Renewable Resources,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Daniel T. Kaffine & Christopher J. Costello, 2010. "Unitization of spatially connected renewable resources," NBER Working Papers 16338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corbett A. Grainger & Christopher Costello, 2011. "The Value of Secure Property Rights: Evidence from Global Fisheries," NBER Working Papers 17019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandre Croutzet & Pierre Lasserre, 2016.
"Optimal Completeness of Property Rights on Renewable Resources in Presence of Market Power,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Alexandre CROUTZET & Pierre LASSERRE, 2016. "Optimal Completeness of Property Rights on Renewable Resources in Presence of Market Power," Cahiers de recherche 10-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Foudi, Sébastien, 2012. "The role of farmers' property rights in soil ecosystem services conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 90-96.
- Strand, Jon, 2010. "Optimal fossil-fuel taxation with backstop technologies and tenure risk," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 418-422, March.
- Grainger, Corbett A. & Costello, Christopher J., 2014. "Capitalizing property rights insecurity in natural resource assets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 224-240.
- Baldursson, Fridrik Mar & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik, 2015. "Natural Resources and Sovereign Expropriation," Memorandum 05/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Cox, Michael & Ross, Justin M., 2011. "Robustness and vulnerability of community irrigation systems: The case of the Taos valley acequias," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 254-266, May.
- McCay, Bonnie J. & Micheli, Fiorenza & Ponce-Díaz, Germán & Murray, Grant & Shester, Geoff & Ramirez-Sanchez, Saudiel & Weisman, Wendy, 2014. "Cooperatives, concessions, and co-management on the Pacific coast of Mexico," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 49-59.
- Martin F. Quaas & Ralph Winkler, 2017. "A Market Mechanism for Sustainable and Efficient Resource Use under Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 6524, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:16-32 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:55:y:2008:i:1:p:20-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.