Fisheries and the Processing Sector: Some Implications for Management Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurt E. Schnier & Ronald G. Felthoven, 2013. "Production Efficiency and Exit in Rights-Based Fisheries," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(3), pages 538-557.
- Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E., 2000. "Market Rent Dissipation In Regulated Open Access Fisheries," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21878, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Julio Peña Torres & R. Javier Bustos S. & Claudio Pérez B., 2005. "Mercados Informales y Control Vertical: Comercialización de Pesca Artesanal Perecible," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv161, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Jongwook Kim & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2002. "Resource-based and property rights perspectives on value creation: the case of oil field unitization," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4-5), pages 225-245.
- Sean Pascoe & Simon Vieira & Catherine M. Dichmont & André E. Punt, 2011.
"Optimal vessel size and output in the Australian northern prawn fishery: a restricted profit function approach,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(1), pages 107-125, January.
- Pascoe, Sean & Vieira, Simon & Dichmont, Catherine M. & Punt, Andre´ E., 2011. "Optimal vessel size and output in the Australian northern prawn fishery: a restricted profit function approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(1), March.
- B. Rudders, David & Ward, John M., 2015. "Own-price elasticity of open access supply as a long-run measure of fish stock abundance," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 215-226.
- Kjell Holmåker & Thomas Sterner, 1999. "Growth or environmental concern: which comes first? Optimal control with pure stock pollutants," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 2(3), pages 167-185, September.
- Gardner Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use Without Markets," Working Papers 0025, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Gardner M. Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use without Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(4), pages 875-914, December.
- Monette, Marcel, 1986. "L’Économique des pêcheries : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 289-305, juin.
- Weninger, Quinn, 1999.
"Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 290-305, May.
- Weninger, Quinn, 1999. "Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5175, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Julio Peñ-Torres, 1999. "Harvesting Preemption, Industrial Concentration and Enclosure of National Marine Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 545-571, December.
- Tai, Meng-Yi & Chao, C.C. & Lu, Lee-Jung & Hu, Shih-Wen & Wang, Vey, 2016. "Land conservation, growth and welfare," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 102-110.
- Julio Peña Torres, 2005. "Informal Markets, Perishability and Vertical Control: Brokerage of Artisanal Landings," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv165, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Ignace Adant & Pierre Fleckinger, 2005. "Controling externalities with asymmetric information : Ferrous Scrap Recycling and the Gold Rush Problem," Working Papers hal-00243017, HAL.
- Ronald G. Felthoven & Jean Lee & Kurt E. Schnier, 2014. "Cooperative Formation and Peer Effects in Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 133-156.
- Costello, Christopher J. & Kaffine, Daniel, 2008. "Natural resource use with limited-tenure property rights," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 20-36, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:11:y:1980:i:autumn:p:603-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.