Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Weninger, Quinn, 1999. "Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5175, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl Davidson & Raymond Deneckere, 1986. "Long-Run Competition in Capacity, Short-Run Competition in Price, and the Cournot Model," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 404-415, Autumn.
- Levitan, Richard & Shubik, Martin, 1972. "Price Duopoly and Capacity Constraints," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(1), pages 111-122, February.
- Matulich Scott C. & Mittelhammer Ron C. & Greenberg Joshua A., 1995. "Exvessel Price Determination in the Alaska King Crab Fishery: A Formula Price Contract under Uncertainty?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 374-387, May.
- Anderson, Lee G., 1991. "A note on market power in ITQ fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 291-296, November.
- William E. Schworm, 1983. "Monopsonistic Control of a Common Property Renewable Resource," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 275-287, May.
- Colin W. Clark & Gordon R. Munro, 1980. "Fisheries and the Processing Sector: Some Implications for Management Policy," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 603-616, Autumn.
- David M. Kreps & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1983. "Quantity Precommitment and Bertrand Competition Yield Cournot Outcomes," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 326-337, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramòn Jiménez-Toribio & Patrice Guillotreau & Rémi Mongruel, 2009. "Global integration of European tuna markets," Working Papers hal-00430014, HAL.
- Knútsson, Ögmundur & Kristófersson, Daði Már & Gestsson, Helgi, 2016. "The effects of fisheries management on the Icelandic demersal fish value chain," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 172-179.
- Trond Bjørndal & Daniel Gordon & Mintewab Bezabih, 2012. "Measuring potential profits in a bioeconomic model of the mixed demersal fishery in the North Sea," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 147-166, July.
- Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E., 2000. "Market Rent Dissipation In Regulated Open Access Fisheries," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21878, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Beard, Rodney, 2008. "A dynamic model of renewable resource harvesting with Bertrand competition," MPRA Paper 8916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E., 2005. "Markets and rent dissipation in regulated open access fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 381-404, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:37:y:1999:i:3:p:290-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.