A note on market power in ITQ fisheries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- HIGASHIDA Keisaku & TAKARADA Yasuhiro, 2009. "Efficiency of Individual Transferable Quotas (ITQ) Systems and Input and Stock Controls," Discussion papers 09046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Zafer Kanik & Serkan Kucuksenel, 2013.
"The Promise of Transferable Fishing Concessions on EU Fisheries,"
ERC Working Papers
1312, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Kanik, Zafer & Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2014. "The Promise of Transferable Fishing Concessions on EU Fisheries," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170526, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Strappazzon, Loris & Ha, Arthur & Eigenraam, Mark & Duke, Charlotte & Stoneham, Gary, 2002. "The Allocation of Property Rights when One Action Produces a Public and a Private Good," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 174045, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Okumura, Yasunori, 2016. "Individual transferable quotas in Cournot competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 315-321.
- David M. McEvoy & Sylvia Brandt & Sven Anders, 2009. "The Effects of ITQ Management on Fishermen’s Welfare When the Processing Sector Is Imperfectly Competitive," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 470-484.
- David M. McEvoy & Sylvia Brandt & Nathalie Lavoie & Sven Anders, 2007. "The Effects of ITQ Management on Fishermen’s Welfare When the Processing Sector is Imperfectly Competitive," Working Papers 2007-3, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Alexandre CROUTZET & Pierre LASSERRE, 2016. "Optimal Completeness of Property Rights on Renewable Resources in Presence of Market Power," Cahiers de recherche 10-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Alexandre Croutzet & Pierre Lasserre, 2016. "Optimal Completeness of Property Rights on Renewable Resources in Presence of Market Power," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-39, CIRANO.
- Hatcher, Aaron, 2012. "Market power and compliance with output quotas," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 255-269.
- Louis-Pascal Mahé & Carole Ropars, 2001. "L'exploitation régulée d'une ressource renouvelable : inefficacité d'un rationnement factoriel et efficacité des quotas individuels transférables," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 148(2), pages 141-156.
- Weninger, Quinn, 1999. "Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 290-305, May.
- Weninger, Quinn, 1999. "Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5175, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kanik, Zafer & Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2014. "Transferable Fishing Concessions and EU Fisheries," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183092, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Keisaku Higashida & Yasuhiro Takarada, 2011. "On Efficiency of Individual Transferable Quotas (ITQs) through Reduction of Vessels," Discussion Paper Series 68, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2011.
- Newell, Richard G. & Sanchirico, James N. & Kerr, Suzi, 2005. "Fishing quota markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 437-462, May.
- Kerr, Suzi & Sanchirico, James & Newell, Richard, 2002. "Fishing Quota Markets," Discussion Papers dp-02-20, Resources For the Future.
- Claire Armstrong, 2008. "Using history dependence to design a dynamic tradeable quota system under market imperfections," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(4), pages 447-457, April.
- Keisaku Higashida & Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi, 2011. "Is the behavior of fishers rational under Individual Transferable Quotas (ITQs) regimes? An Experimental Approach," Discussion Paper Series 73, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2011.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:21:y:1991:i:3:p:291-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed