Clean Air regulation and heterogeneity in US gasoline prices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Steven T. Yen, 1999. "Two-Step Estimation of a Censored System of Equations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 972-982.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 1993.
"Dynamic Pricing in Retail Gasoline Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
4489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, E Han & Singal, Vijay, 1993. "Mergers and Market Power: Evidence from the Airline Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 549-569, June.
- Alastair R. Hall & Glenn D. Rudebusch & David W. Wilcox, 1994.
"Judging instrument relevance in instrumental variables estimation,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hall, Alastair R & Rudebusch, Glenn D & Wilcox, David W, 1996. "Judging Instrument Relevance in Instrumental Variables Estimation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 283-298, May.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 2002.
"Sticky Prices, Inventories, and Market Power in Wholesale Gasoline Markets,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(1), pages 116-139, Spring.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 1996. "Sticky Prices, Inventories, and Market Power in Wholesale Gasoline Markets," Working Papers _001, University of California at Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 1996. "Sticky Prices, Inventories, and Market Power in Wholesale Gasoline Markets," NBER Working Papers 5468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen N. Berger & Timothy H. Hannan, 1988.
"The price-concentration relationship in banking,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dansby, Robert E & Willig, Robert D, 1979. "Industry Performance Gradient Indexes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 249-260, June.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1995. "Selection corrections for panel data models under conditional mean independence assumptions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 115-132, July.
- Chouinard, Hayley & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2002.
"Gasoline Price Differences: Taxes, Pollution Regulations, Mergers, Market Power, and Market Conditions,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt2m60j5tp, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Chouinard Hayley H & Perloff Jeffrey M, 2007. "Gasoline Price Differences: Taxes, Pollution Regulations, Mergers, Market Power, and Market Conditions," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Cotterill, Ronald W, 1986. "Market Power in the Retail Food Industry: Evidence from Vermont," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 379-386, August.
- Arellano, Manuel, 2003. "Panel Data Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245291.
- Severin Borenstein & A. Colin Cameron, 1992.
"Do Gasoline Prices Respond Asymmetrically to Crude Oil Price Changes?,"
NBER Working Papers
4138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Severin Borenstein & A. Colin Cameron & Richard Gilbert, 1997. "Do Gasoline Prices Respond Asymmetrically to Crude Oil Price Changes?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 305-339.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Levin, Dan, 1986. "Estimating Dynamic Demand for Cigarettes Using Panel Data: The Effects of Bootlegging, Taxation and Advertising Reconsidered," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 148-155, February.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Mahmood, Ishtiaq P. & Lee, Chang-Yang, 2004. "Business groups: entry barrier-innovation debate revisited," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 513-531, August.
- Evans, William N & Kessides, Ioannis N, 1993. "Localized Market Power in the U.S. Airline Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(1), pages 66-75, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:55:y:2008:i:1:p:106-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.