Industry Performance Gradient Indexes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert M. Adams & Lars-Hendrik Roller & Robin C. Sickles, 2002.
"Market power in outputs and inputs: an empirical application to banking,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2002-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert M. Adams & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Robin C. Sickles, 2002. "Market Power in Outputs and Inputs: An Empirical Application to Banking," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-33, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Ivaldi, Marc & Jullien, Bruno & Rey, Patrick & Seabright, Paul & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "The Economics of Unilateral Effects," IDEI Working Papers 222, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Celine Nauges, 2005. "Boutique Fuels and Market Power," Emory Economics 0511, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Cook, Paul, 2002. "Competition Policy, Market Power and Collusion in Developing Countries," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30681, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Arbatskaya, Maria & Baye, Michael R., 2004.
"Are prices 'sticky' online? Market structure effects and asymmetric responses to cost shocks in online mortgage markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1443-1462, December.
- Maria Arbatskaya & Michael R. Baye, 2004. "Are Prices ‘Sticky’ Online? Market Structure Effects and Asymmetric Responses to Cost Shocks in Online Mortgage Markets," Working Papers 2004-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Barry Eichengreen & Hans van der Ven, 1984. "U.S. Antidumping Policies: The Case of Steel," NBER Chapters,in: The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy, pages 67-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greg Shaffer & Stephen W. Salant, 1999. "Unequal Treatment of Identical Agents in Cournot Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 585-604, June.
- Richard E. Caves & Walter B. Wriston & James R. Schlesinger, 1980. "The Structure of Industry," NBER Chapters,in: The American Economy in Transition, pages 501-562 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Nauges, Celine & Thomas, Alban, 2008. "Clean Air regulation and heterogeneity in US gasoline prices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 106-122, January.
- Al-Muharrami, Saeed & Matthews, Kent & Khabari, Yusuf, 2006.
"Market structure and competitive conditions in the Arab GCC banking system,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 3487-3501, December.
- Al-Muharrami, Saeed & Matthews, Kent & Khabari, Yusuf, 2006. "Market Structure and Competitive Conditions in the Arab GCC Banking System," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ted Mallett & Anindya Sen, 2001. "Does Local Competition Impact Interest Rates Charged on Small Business Loans? Empirical Evidence from Canada," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(4), pages 435-450, December.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2005. "Statistical Moments Analysis of Production and Profits in Multi-Product Cournot Oligopoly," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12471, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:182-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan B. Krueger & Orley Ashenfelter, 2017. "Theory and Evidence on Employer Collusion in the Franchise Sector," Working Papers 614, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Marie Goppelsroeder & Maarten Pieter Schinkel & Jan Tuinstra, 2006.
"Quantifying the Scope for Efficiency Defense in Merger Control: The Werden-Froeb-Index,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-074/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Goppelsroeder, M. & Schinkel, M.P. & Tuinstra, J., 2006. "Quantifying the Scope for Efficiency Defense in Merger Control: The Werden-Froeb-Index," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Hamilton, Stephen F., 1999. "Demand shifts and market structure in free-entry oligopoly equilibria," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 259-275, February.
- Robert M. Adams & Lars-Hendrik Roeller & Robin C. Sickles, 2000. "Measuring Market Power in Input and Output Markets: An Empirical Application to Banking," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1466, Econometric Society.
- Fleischer, Manfred, 1997. "The inefficiency trap: strategy failure in the German machine tool industry," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 122877.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:69:y:1979:i:3:p:249-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.