Candidate eco-labeling and senate campaign contributions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dana L. Hoag & Thomas G. Field, 1999.
"Political and Economic Factors Affecting Agricultural PAC Contribution Strategies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 397-407.
- Hoag, Dana L. & Hornbrook, Elizabeth & Van Doren, Terry, 1997. "Political and Economic Factors Affecting Agricultural PAC Contribution Strategies," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35888, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Henry Chappell, 1981. "Campaign contributions and voting on the cargo preference bill: A comparison of simultaneous models," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 301-312, January.
- Kau, James B & Keenan, Donald & Rubin, Paul H, 1982. "A General Equilibrium Model of Congressional Voting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 97(2), pages 271-93, May.
- Chappell, Henry W, Jr, 1982. "Campaign Contributions and Congressional Voting: A Simultaneous Probit-Tobit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 77-83, February.
- Kau, James B & Rubin, Paul H, 1979. "Self-Interest, Ideology, and Logrolling in Congressional Voting," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 365-84, October.
- Grier, Kevin B & Munger, Michael C, 1991. "Committee Assignments, Constituent Preferences, and Campaign Contributions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 24-43, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:45:y:2003:i:2:p:177-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.