Candidate eco-labeling and senate campaign contributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kau, James B & Rubin, Paul H, 1979. "Self-Interest, Ideology, and Logrolling in Congressional Voting," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 365-384, October.
- Dana L. Hoag & Thomas G. Field, 1999.
"Political and Economic Factors Affecting Agricultural PAC Contribution Strategies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 397-407.
- Hoag, Dana L. & Hornbrook, Elizabeth & Van Doren, Terry, 1997. "Political and Economic Factors Affecting Agricultural PAC Contribution Strategies," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35888, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Grier, Kevin B & Munger, Michael C, 1991. "Committee Assignments, Constituent Preferences, and Campaign Contributions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 24-43, January.
- Chappell, Henry W, Jr, 1982. "Campaign Contributions and Congressional Voting: A Simultaneous Probit-Tobit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 77-83, February.
- Henry Chappell, 1981. "Campaign contributions and voting on the cargo preference bill: A comparison of simultaneous models," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 301-312, January.
- James B. Kau & Donald Keenan & Paul H. Rubin, 1982. "A General Equilibrium Model of Congressional Voting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(2), pages 271-293.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric & Damania, Richard & Gates, Scott, 2005.
"Environmentalism, democracy, and pollution control,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 343-365, March.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric & Damania, Richard & Gates, Scott, 2005. "Environmentalism, democracy, and pollution control," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 630, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Elias Asproudis, 2011. "Revisiting environmental groups and members’ behaviour: budget, size and (im)pure altruism," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(2), pages 139-156, June.
- Tanger, Shaun M. & Zeng, Peng & Morse, Wayde & Laband, David N., 2011. "Macroeconomic conditions in the U.S. and congressional voting on environmental policy: 1970-2008," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1109-1120, April.
- Randall Bennett & Christine Loucks, 2011. "Financial Services Industry PAC Contributions and Senate Committee Membership," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(3), pages 203-216, September.
- Binder, Seth & Neumayer, Eric, 2005.
"Environmental pressure group strength and air pollution: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 527-538, December.
- Seth Binder & Eric Neumayer, 2003. "Environmental Pressure Group Strength and Air Pollution: An Empirical Analysis," Others 0312003, EconWPA, revised 25 Oct 2004.
- Isabelle Cadoret & Emma Galli & Fabio Padovano, "undated". "Environmental Taxation: Pigouvian or Leviathan ?," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2017-04-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Delmas, Magali A. & Montes-Sancho, Maria J., 2011. "U.S. state policies for renewable energy: Context and effectiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2273-2288, May.
- Mola-Yudego, Blas & Gritten, David, 2010. "Determining forest conflict hotspots according to academic and environmental groups," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(8), pages 575-580, October.
- Tobias Böhmelt, 2013. "A closer look at the information provision rationale: Civil society participation in states’ delegations at the UNFCCC," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 55-80, March.
- Per Fredriksson & Eric Neumayer & Gergely Ujhelyi, 2007.
"Kyoto Protocol cooperation: Does government corruption facilitate environmental lobbying?,"
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 231-251, October.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric & Ujhelyi, Gergely, 2007. "Kyoto protocol cooperation: does government corruption facilitate environmental lobbying?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3060, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Per Fredriksson & Daniel Millimet, 2007. "Legislative Organization and Pollution Taxation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 217-242, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:45:y:2003:i:2:p:177-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.