Monetary and fiscal unification in the EU: a stylized analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bas van Aarle & Florence Huart, 1997. "Monetary and Fiscal Unification in the EU: A Stylized Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 149, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beetsma, Roel M W J & Bovenberg, A Lans, 2000.
"Designing Fiscal and Monetary Institutions for a European Monetary Union,"
Springer, vol. 102(3-4), pages 247-269, March.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1995. "Designing fiscal and monetary institutions for a European Monetary Union," Discussion Paper 1995-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1995. "Designing Fiscal and Monetary Institutions for a European Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 1303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beetsma Roel M.W.J. & Bovenberg A. Lans, 1996. "Designing fiscal and monetary institutions for a European Monetary Union," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BARBIER-GAUCHARD Amélie, 2005.
"Fiscal federalism, discipline and selection adverse in the EU : Lessons from a theoretical model,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(7), pages 1.
- BARBIER-GAUCHARD Amélie, 2005. "Fiscal federalism, discipline and selection adverse in the EU : Lessons from a theoretical model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(11), pages 1-8.
- Amélie Barbier-Gauchard, 2005. "Fiscal Federalism, discipline and selection adverse in the EU : Lessons from a theoretical model," Post-Print halshs-00007797, HAL.
- Moïse Sidiropoulos & Eleftherios Spyromitros, 2006. "Fiscal Policy in a Monetary Union Under Alternative Labour-Market Structures," Working Papers of BETA 2006-25, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1999. "Inflation and Welfare: Comment on Robert Lucas," NBER Working Papers 6979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen Díaz-Roldán, "undated".
"Coordination of Fiscal Policies in a Monetary Union,"
Working Papers on International Economics and Finance
- Carmen Díaz Roldán, 2000. "Coordination of fiscal policies in a monetary union," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0003, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2000. "Coordination Of Fiscal Policies In A Monetary Union," Working Papers 00-09, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Banerjee, Gaurango, 2001. "Rules and discretion with common central bank and separate fiscal authorities," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 45-68.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2005:i:11:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Onorante, 2006. "Interaction of Fiscal Policies on the Euro Area: How Much Pressure on the ECB?," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/9, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:51:y:1999:i:1:p:49-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.