Rules and discretion with common central bank and separate fiscal authorities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Aarle, Bas & Lans Bovenberg, A. & Raith, Matthias G., 1997.
"Is there a tragedy of a common central bank? A dynamic analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 417-447.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van Aarle, B. & Raith, M., 1997. "Is there a tragedy of a common Central Bank? A dynamic analysis," Other publications TiSEM e5ccc34e-07da-4d65-baca-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1990.
"Optimal monetary policy in a multisector economy with an economywide money market,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 253-263, November.
- David D. VanHoose & John V. Duca, 1989. "Optimal monetary policy in a multisector economy with an economy-wide money market," Research Working Paper 89-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- van Aarle, Bas & Huart, Florence, 1999.
"Monetary and fiscal unification in the EU: a stylized analysis,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 49-66, January.
- Bas van Aarle & Florence Huart, 1997. "Monetary and Fiscal Unification in the EU: A Stylized Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 149, CESifo Group Munich.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B. & Henderson, Dale W., 1988. "Is sovereign policymaking bad?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 93-140, January.
- Jay Bryson & Henrik Jensen & David Hoose, 1993. "Rules, discretion, and international monetary and fiscal policy coordination," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 117-132, June.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1990.
"Domestic politics and the international coordination of fiscal policies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 245-265, May.
- Guido Tabellini, 1988. "Domestic Politics and the International Coordination of Fiscal Policies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 529, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1988. "Domestic Politics and the International Coordination of Fiscal Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 226, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duca, John V, 1987. "The Spillover Effects of Nominal Wage Rigidity in a Multisector Economy: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 117-121, February.
- Rogoff, Kenneth, 1985. "Can international monetary policy cooperation be counterproductive?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 199-217, May.
- Alesina, Alberto & Tabellini, Guido, 1987. "Rules and Discretion with Noncoordinated Monetary and Fiscal Policies," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 619-630, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foresti, Pasquale, 2017. "Monetary and fiscal policies in interaction in monetary unions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69623, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:hpe:journl:y:2017:v:222:i:3:p:65-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florin Bilbiie, 2001. "Fiscal Contracts for a Monetary Union," Working Papers hal-00515663, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:53:y:2001:i:1:p:45-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.