Is there a tragedy of a common central bank? A dynamic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van Aarle, B. & Raith, M., 1997. "Is there a tragedy of a common Central Bank? A dynamic analysis," Other publications TiSEM e5ccc34e-07da-4d65-baca-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levine, Paul & Brociner, Andrew, 1994.
"Fiscal policy coordination and EMU : A dynamic game approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 699-729.
- Brociner, Andrew & Levine, Paul L, 1992. "Fiscal Policy Coordination and EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Levine, Paul, 1993. "Fiscal Policy Co-ordination under EMU and the Choice of Monetary Instrument," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 61(0), pages 1-12, Suppl..
- Tabellini, Guido, 1986. "Money, debt and deficits in a dynamic game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 427-442, December.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Jeroen J. M. Kremers & Paul R. Masson, 1991. "Economic and Monetary Union in Europe and Constraints on National Budgetary Policies," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(2), pages 374-398, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engwerda, Jacob & Mahmoudinia, D. & Isfahani, Rahim Dalali, 2016. "Government and Central Bank Interaction under uncertainty : A Differential Games Approach," Discussion Paper 2016-012, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bas van Aarle & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans, 2002.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction in the EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 229-264, January.
- VAN AARLE, Bas & ENGWERDA, Jacob & PLASMANS, Joseph, "undated". "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction in the EMU: A dynamic game approach," Working Papers 2001005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- van Aarle, B. & Engwerda, J.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 2002. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction in the EMU : A dynamic game approach," Other publications TiSEM 2a6eddfa-a4f2-4cc9-a352-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- VAN AARLE, Bas & ENGWERDA, Jacob & PLASMANS, Joseph, "undated". "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction in the EMU: A dynamic game approach," Working Papers 1999020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bas van Aarle & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans, 2001. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction in the EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 437, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roel Beetsma & Koen Vermeylen, 2007.
"The effect of monetary unification on public debt and its real return,"
Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 393-415, December.
- Beetsma, Roel & Vermeylen, Koen, 2002. "The Effect of Monetary Unification on Public Debt and its Real Return," CEPR Discussion Papers 3491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roel Beetsma & Koen Vermeylen, 2005. "The Effect of Monetary Unification on Public Debt and its Real Return," CESifo Working Paper Series 1400, CESifo Group Munich.
- Engwerda, Jacob & van Aarle, Bas & Plasmans, Joseph & Weeren, Arie, 2013.
"Debt stabilization games in the presence of risk premia,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2525-2546.
- Engwerda, J.C. & van Aarle, B. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2012. "Debt Stabilization Games in the Presence of Risk Premia," Discussion Paper 2012-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Foresti, Pasquale, 2017. "Monetary and fiscal policies in interaction in monetary unions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69623, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Panagiotis Chronis & Aspassia Strantzalou, 2008. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction: What is the Role of the Transaction Cost of the Tax System in Stabilisation Policies?," Working Papers 71, Bank of Greece.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Debora Di Gioacchino, 2005. "Fiscal-Monetary Policy Coordination And Debt Management: A Two Stage Dynamic Analysis," Macroeconomics 0504024, EconWPA.
- Banerjee, Gaurango, 2001. "Rules and discretion with common central bank and separate fiscal authorities," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 45-68.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Debora Di Gioacchino, 2004. "Fiscal- Monetary Policy and Debt Management: a Two Stage Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 74, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Séverine Menguy, 2013. "Inflationary Consequences of the Indebtedness Levels of the Member Countries in a Monetary Union," The Journal of European Theoretical and Applied Studies, The Center for European Studies at Kirklareli University - Turkey, vol. 1(1), pages 87-111.
- Georgios Christou & Panagiotis Chronis, 2017. "Markups and fiscal policy: analytical framework and an empirical investigation," Working Papers 221, Bank of Greece.
- Valeria De Bonis & Pompeo Della Posta, 2005. "Strategic interactions between monetary and fiscal authorities in a monetary union," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 26, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:21:y:1997:i:2-3:p:417-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.