On the open-loop Nash equilibrium in LQ-games
In this paper we consider open-loop Nash equilibria of the linear-quadratic differential game.As well the finite-planning-horizon, the infinite-planning horizon as convergence properties of the finite-planning-horizon equilibrium if the planning horizon is extended to infinity are studied.Particular attention is paid to computational aspects and the scalar case.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brociner, Andrew & Levine, Paul L, 1992.
"Fiscal Policy Coordination and EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Levine, Paul & Brociner, Andrew, 1994. "Fiscal policy coordination and EMU : A dynamic game approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 699-729.
- Kaitala, Veijo & Pohjola, Matti & Tahvonen, Olli, 1990.
"Transboundary Air Pollution and Soil Acidification: A Dynamic Analysis of an Acid Rain Game between Finland and the USSR,"
344, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Veijo Kaitala & Matti Pohjola & Olli Tahvonen, 1992. "Transboundary air pollution and soil acidification: A dynamic analysis of an acid rain game between Finland and the USSR," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 161-181, March.
- de Zeeuw, A.J. & van der Ploeg, F., 1987.
"Difference games and policy evaluation : A conceptual framework,"
FEW 268, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- de Zeeuw, A J & van der Ploeg, F, 1991. "Difference Games and Policy Evaluation: A Conceptual Framework," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 612-636, October.
- van Aarle, B. & Bovenberg, A.L. & Raith, M., 1995.
"Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization,"
1995-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bas Aarle & Lans Bovenberg & Matthias Raith, 1995. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 111-140, June.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van Aarle, B. & Raith, M., 1995. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization," Other publications TiSEM 551a1c00-24f8-4a9e-aec8-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Douven, R. C. & Engwerda, J. C., 1995.
"Is there room for convergence in the E.C.?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 113-130, March.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1986. "Money, debt and deficits in a dynamic game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 427-442, December.
- Halkin, Hubert, 1974. "Necessary Conditions for Optimal Control Problems with Infinite Horizons," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 267-272, March.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Kamien, Morton I, 1987. "Dynamic Duopolistic Competition with Sticky Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1151-1164, September.
- Petit, Maria Luisa, 1989. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Co-ordination: A Differential Game Approac h," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 161-179, April-Jun.
- Weeren, A.J.T.M., 1995. "Coordination in hierarchical control," Other publications TiSEM c24c0d84-75c9-4e80-a9cd-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Weeren, A.J.T.M. & Schumacher, J.M. & Engwerda, J.C., 1994. "Asymptotic analysis of Nash equilibria in nonzero-sum linear-quadratic differential games : The two player case," Research Memorandum FEW 634, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Reinhard Neck & Engelbert Dockner, 1995. "Commitment and coordination in a dynamic game model of international economic policy-making," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 5-28, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:22:y:1998:i:5:p:729-762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.