The economics of factoring accounts receivable
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, David T. & James, Christopher M. & Mooradian, Robert M., 1994. "Asset sales by financially distressed firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 233-257, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bakker, Marie-Renee & Klapper, Leora & Udell, Gregory F., 2004. "Financing small and medium-size enterprises with factoring: global growth and its potential in eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3342, The World Bank.
- Gregory F Udell, 2015. "SME Access to Intermediated Credit: What Do We Know and What Don't We Know?," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Angus Moore & John Simon (ed.), Small Business Conditions and Finance Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Leandro D’Aurizio & Domenico Depalo, 2016.
"An Evaluation of the Policies on Repayment of Government’s Trade Debt in Italy,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti,
Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(2), pages 167-196, July.
- Leandro D’Aurizio & Domenico Depalo, 2016. "An evaluation of the policies on repayment of Government’s trade debt in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1061, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marc Auboin & Harry Smythe & Robert Teh, 2016. "Supply Chain Finance and SMEs: Evidence from International Factoring Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 6039, CESifo Group Munich.
- Auboin, Marc & Smythe, Harry & Teh, Robert, 2016. "Supply chain finance and SMEs: Evidence from international factoring data," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-04, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Burkart, Mike & Ellingsen, Tore, 2002. "In-Kind Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3536, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v4i2p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mike Burkart & Tore Ellingsen, 2004. "In-Kind Finance: A Theory of Trade Credit," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 569-590, June.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0009-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klapper, Leora, 2006.
"The role of factoring for financing small and medium enterprises,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 3111-3130, November.
- Klapper, Leora, 2005. "The role of factoring for financing small and medium enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3593, The World Bank.
- Sopranzetti, Ben J., 1999. "Selling accounts receivable and the underinvestment problem," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 291-301.
- Dawne Lamminmaki & Chris Guilding, 2004. "A Study of Australian Trade Credit Management Outsourcing Practices," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 14(32), pages 53-62, March.
- Darius Palia & Ben Sopranzetti, 2004. "Securitizing Accounts Receivable," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 29-38, January.
- repec:ris:utmsje:0203 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:50:y:1998:i:4:p:339-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .