Trade Credit Terms: Asymmetric Information and Price Discrimination Evidence From Three Continents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mateut, Simona & Zanchettin, Piercarlo, 2013.
"Credit sales and advance payments: Substitutes or complements?,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 173-176.
- Simona Mateut & Piercarlo zanchettin, 2012. "Credit sales and advance payments: substitutes or complements?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Astrid K. Chludek, 2011. "A note on the price of trade credit," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 565-574, May.
- Philip Leitch & Dawne Lamminmaki, 2009. "Refining measures to improve performance measurement of the accounts receivable collection function," Discussion Papers in Accounting accounting:200901, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Van Horen, Neeltje, 2007.
"Customer Market Power and the Provision of Trade Credit; Evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia,"
3378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Horen, Neeltje, 2007. "Customer market power and the provision of trade credit : evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4284, The World Bank.
- Nielen, Sebastian, 2013. "Product Innovation and Trade Credit Demand and Supply: Evidence from European Countries," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79997, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pedro J. García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano & Juan P. Sánchez-Ballesta, 2014. "Supplier Financing and Earnings Quality," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1193-1211, November.
- Anthony Dhieux & Eric Severin & Ludovic Vigneron, 2015.
"Does Accounting Information Quality Matter For Smes’ Use Of Trade Credit?
[Qualite De L’Information Comptable Et Recours Au Credit Fournisseur]," Post-Print hal-01188869, HAL.
- Jaleel Ahmed & Hui Xiaofeng & Shahid Kalim Khan, 2015. "Investigation of trade credit demand patterns in effect with firm-bank relationship: A panel data approach," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(3), pages 46-54, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:32:y:2005-06:i:5-6:p:1197-1236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.