Effect of monitor-subject cheap talk on ultimatum game offers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura O. Taylor & Ronald G. Cummings, 1999. "Unbiased Value Estimates for Environmental Goods: A Cheap Talk Design for the Contingent Valuation Method," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 649-665, June.
- Bruno S. Frey & Iris Bohnet, 1999. "Social Distance and Other-Regarding Behavior in Dictator Games: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 335-339, March.
- Elizabeth Hoffman & Kevin McCabe & Vernon Smith, 2000. "The Impact of Exchange Context on the Activation of Equity in Ultimatum Games," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 3(1), pages 5-9, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Penn, Jerrod & Hu, Wuyang, 2016. "Making the Most of Cheap Talk in an Online Survey," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236171, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Silva, Andres & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Campbell, Benjamin L. & Park, John L., 2011. "Revisiting Cheap Talk with New Evidence from a Field Experiment," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(2), August.
- Jayson L. Lusk, 2003.
"Effects of Cheap Talk on Consumer Willingness-to-Pay for Golden Rice,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 840-856.
- Lusk, Jayson L., 2002. "Effects Of Cheap Talk On Consumer Willingness-To-Pay For Golden Rice," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19597, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Güth, Werner & Kocher, Martin G., 2014.
"More than thirty years of ultimatum bargaining experiments: Motives, variations, and a survey of the recent literature,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 396-409.
- Werner Güth & Martin G. Kocher, 2013. "More than thirty years of ultimatum bargaining experiments: Motives, variations, and a survey of the recent literature," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Werner Güth & Martin G. Kocher, 2013. "More than Thirty Years of Ultimatum Bargaining Experiments: Motives, Variations, and a Survey of the Recent Literature," CESifo Working Paper Series 4380, CESifo Group Munich.
- Corrigan, Jay R. & Rousu, Matthew C., 2008.
"Testing Whether Field Auction Experiments Are Demand Revealing in Practice,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(2), August.
- Jay Corrigan & Matthew Rousu, 2008. "Testing whether field auction experiments are demand revealing in practice," Framed Field Experiments 00161, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jay R. Corrigan & Matthew C. Rousu, 2008. "Testing Whether Field Auction Experiments are Demand Revealing in Practice," Working Papers 0804, Kenyon College, Department of Economics.
- Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Hudson, Darren & Parkhurst, Gregory M., 2006. "Consistency of Consumer Valuation Under Different Information Sets: An Experimental Auction with Sweet Potatoes," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(03), November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:54:y:2004:i:3:p:439-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .