Information Age organizations, dynamics and performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Oliver & Moore, John, 1990.
"Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1119-1158, December.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1988. "Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm," Working papers 495, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hart, Oliver D. & Moore, John, 1990. "Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm," Scholarly Articles 3448675, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- William E. Cox & Jr., 1967. "Product Life Cycles as Marketing Models," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40, pages 375-375.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Timothy Van Zandt & Roy Radner, 1998. "Real-Time Decentralized Information Processing and Returns to Scale," Discussion Papers 1233, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Megginson, William L & Nash, Robert C & van Randenborgh, Matthias, 1994. " The Financial and Operating Performance of Newly Privatized Firms: An International Empirical Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 403-452, June.
- J. Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1997. "From Vendors to Partners: Information Technology and Incomplete Contracts in Buyer-Supplier Relationships," Working Paper Series 154, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Robert M Grant, 1987. "Multinationality and Performance among British Manufacturing Companies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 18(3), pages 79-89, September.
- Geanakoplos, John & Milgrom, Paul, 1991.
"A theory of hierarchies based on limited managerial attention,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 205-225, September.
- John Geanakoplos & Paul R. Milgrom, 1988. "A Theory of Hierarchies Based on Limited Managerial Attention," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 775R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Servaes, Henri, 1996. " The Value of Diversification during the Conglomerate Merger Wave," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1201-1225, September.
- Eccles, Robert G., 1981. "The quasifirm in the construction industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 335-357, December.
- Keren, Michael & Levhari, David, 1989. "Decentralization, aggregation, control loss and costs in a hierarchical model of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 213-236, March.
- Haim Mendelson & Ravindran R. Pillai, 1999. "Industry Clockspeed: Measurement and Operational Implications," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 1(1), pages 1-20.
- Williams, J.R., 1992. "How Sustainable is your Competitive Advantage?," GSIA Working Papers 1992-03, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Ravenscraft, David J, 1983. "Structure-Profit Relationships at the Line of Business and Industry Level," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(1), pages 22-31, February.
- Krishnan S. Anand & Haim Mendelson, 1997. "Information and Organization for Horizontal Multimarket Coordination," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1609-1627, December.
- Clark, Kim B, 1984. "Unionization and Firm Performance: The Impact on Profits, Growth, and Productivity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 893-919, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keld Laursen, 2002.
"The Importance of Sectoral Differences in the Application of Complementary HRM Practices for Innovation Performance,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 139-156.
- Keld Laursen, 2001. "The Importance of Sectoral Differences in the Application of (Complementary) HRM Practices for Innovation Performance," DRUID Working Papers 01-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Andrea Szalavetz, 2003. "Peripheral participants in global production networks - changing dynamics in the transformation from industrial to intellectual capitalism," IWE Working Papers 142, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Prasanna Tambe & Lorin M. Hitt & Erik Brynjolfsson, 2012. "The Extroverted Firm: How External Information Practices Affect Innovation and Productivity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 843-859, May.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2017. "The Determinants of Growth in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Industry: A Firm-Level Analysis," Working papers 2017-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Keld Laursen & Volker Mahnke, 2001.
"Knowledge Strategies, Firm Types, and Complementarity in Human-Resource Practices,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Keld Laursen & Volker Mahnke, "undated". "Knowledge strategies, firm types, and complementarity in human-resource practices," IVS/CBS Working Papers 00-8, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:01:n:s1363919617500037 is not listed on IDEAS
- Foss, Nicolai J. & Laursen, Keld, 2005.
"Performance pay, delegation and multitasking under uncertainty and innovativeness: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 246-276, October.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Keld Laursen, 2002. "Performance Pay, Delegation, and Multitasking under Uncertainty and Innovativeness An Empirical Investigation," DRUID Working Papers 02-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Nicolai Foss, 2002. "New Organizational Forms - Critical Perspectives," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-8.
- Ganter, Alois & Hecker, Achim, 2013. "Deciphering antecedents of organizational innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 575-584.
- Kapás, Judit, 2003.
"Mutáns vállalatok? A belső hibridekről
[Mutant firms? On internal hybrids]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 335-349.
- Nicolai Foss, 2002.
"'Coase vs Hayek': Economic Organization and the Knowledge Economy,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 9-35.
- Nicolai J. Foss, "undated". ""Coase vs Hayek": Economic Organization in the Knowledge Economy," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2001-6, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Huang, Jing-Wen, 2009. "Strategic human resource practices and innovation performance -- The mediating role of knowledge management capacity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 104-114, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:38:y:1999:i:3:p:253-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.