Consumer responses to mobile coupons: The roles of shopping motivation and regulatory fit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neeraj Arora & Xavier Dreze & Anindya Ghose & James Hess & Raghuram Iyengar & Bing Jing & Yogesh Joshi & V. Kumar & Nicholas Lurie & Scott Neslin & S. Sajeesh & Meng Su & Niladri Syam & Jacquelyn Thom, 2008. "Putting one-to-one marketing to work: Personalization, customization, and choice," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 305-321, December.
- Guimond, Lisa & Kim, Chankon & Laroche, Michel, 2001. "An investigation of coupon-prone consumers: Their reactions to coupon feature manipulations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 131-137, November.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:87:y:2011:i:s1:p:s43-s52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tuck Siong Chung & Roland T. Rust & Michel Wedel, 2009. "My Mobile Music: An Adaptive Personalization System for Digital Audio Players," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 52-68, 01-02.
- Crowe, Ellen & Higgins, E. Tory, 1997. "Regulatory Focus and Strategic Inclinations: Promotion and Prevention in Decision-Making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 117-132, February.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:22:y:2008:i:3:p:23-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- LAURENT, Gilles & CHANDON, Pierre & WANSINK, Brian, 2000. "A benefit congruency framework of sales promotion effectiveness," HEC Research Papers Series 698, HEC Paris.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:85:y:2009:i:3:p:308-320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levine, John M. & Higgins, E. Tory & Choi, Hoon-Seok, 2000. "Development of Strategic Norms in Groups," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 88-101, May.
- Pham, Michel Tuan & Avnet, Tamar, 2004. " Ideals and Oughts and the Reliance on Affect versus Substance in Persuasion," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 503-518, March.
- Aaker, Jennifer L. & Lee, Angela Y., 2006. "Understanding Regulatory Fit," Research Papers 1910, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuo, Andrew & Rice, Dan Hamilton & Fennell, Patrick, 2016. "How fitting! The influence of fence-context fit on price discrimination fairness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2634-2640.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:35:y:2017:i:c:p:150-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:123-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:40:y:2018:i:c:p:299-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:514-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:47:y:2019:i:c:p:116-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:94:y:2018:i:2:p:203-216 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sgm:jmcbem:v:2:i:6:y:2017:p:77-96 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsShopping motivation; Regulatory focus; Regulatory fit; Product type; Temporal needs; Mobile coupon redemption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:11:p:2447-2455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.