Hope and self-regulatory goals applied to an advertising context: Promoting prevention stimulates goal-directed behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aaker, Jennifer L. & Lee, Angela Y., 2006. "Understanding Regulatory Fit," Research Papers 1910, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Louro, M.J.S. & Pieters, R. & Zeelenberg, M., 2005. "Negative returns on positive emotions : The influence of pride and self-regulatory goals on repurchase decisions," Other publications TiSEM 014beb9b-0df4-47a7-8c79-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gustavo de Mello & Deborah J. MacInnis & David W. Stewart, 2007. "Threats to Hope: Effects on Reasoning about Product Information," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 153-161, 06.
- Pham, Michel Tuan & Avnet, Tamar, 2004. " Ideals and Oughts and the Reliance on Affect versus Substance in Persuasion," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(4), pages 503-18, March.
- Maria J. Louro & Rik Pieters & Marcel Zeelenberg, 2005. "Negative Returns on Positive Emotions: The Influence of Pride and Self-Regulatory Goals on Repurchase Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(4), pages 833-840, 03.
- Crowe, Ellen & Higgins, E. Tory, 1997. "Regulatory Focus and Strategic Inclinations: Promotion and Prevention in Decision-Making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 117-132, February.
- Zeelenberg, M. & Pieters, R., 1999. "On service delivery that might have been : Behavioral responses to disappointment and regret," Other publications TiSEM 6596c484-f332-4f60-a96a-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bougie, J.R.G. & Pieters, R. & Zeelenberg, M., 2003. "Angry customers don't come back, they get back : The experience and behavioral implications of anger and dissatisfaction in services," Other publications TiSEM 1708fb71-fd68-41d9-b870-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:61:y:2008:i:10:p:1030-1040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.