Understanding Regulatory Fit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Angela Y. & Aaker, Jennifer L. & Gardner, Wendi L., 2000. "The Pleasures and Pains of Distinct Self-Construals: The Role of Interdependence in Regulatory Focus," Research Papers 1577r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Barbara E. Kahn & Mary Frances Luce, 2003. "Understanding High-Stakes Consumer Decisions: Mammography Adherence Following False-Alarm Test Results," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 393-410, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poels, Karolien & Dewitte, Siegfried, 2008. "Hope and self-regulatory goals applied to an advertising context: Promoting prevention stimulates goal-directed behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(10), pages 1030-1040, October.
- Pierro, Antonio & Giacomantonio, Mauro & Pica, Gennaro & Mannetti, Lucia & Kruglanski, Arie W. & Tory Higgins, E., 2013. "When comparative ads are more effective: Fit with audience’s regulatory mode," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 90-103.
- repec:ibn:ijmsjn:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:108-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiang & Chen, Rongqiu, 2013. "Asymmetric effects, regulatory focus, and attribute satisfaction—Mixed experimental evidence in airline overbooking recovery," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 27-36.
- Kuo, Andrew & Rice, Dan Hamilton & Fennell, Patrick, 2016. "How fitting! The influence of fence-context fit on price discrimination fairness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2634-2640.
- Ludolph, Ramona & Schulz, Peter J., 2015. "Does regulatory fit lead to more effective health communication? A systematic review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 142-150.
- Chatterjee, Subimal & Rai, Dipankar & Heath, Timothy B., 2016. "Tradeoff between time and money: The asymmetric consideration of opportunity costs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2560-2566.
- Sweetin, Vernon H. & Knowles, Lynette L. & Summey, John H. & McQueen, Kand S., 2013. "Willingness-to-punish the corporate brand for corporate social irresponsibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1822-1830.
- L. Balbo & M.L. Gavard-Perret, 2010. "L'utilisation du cadrage des conséquences au sein des messages de sante publique : bilan et perspectives pour la recherche en marketing," Post-Print halshs-00534782, HAL.
- Jungsil Choi & Duane Myer, 2012. "The effect of product positioning in a comparison table on consumers’ evaluation of a sponsor," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 367-380, March.
- Li, Andrew & Evans, Joel & Christian, Michael S. & Gilliland, Stephen W. & Kausel, Edgar E. & Stein, Jordan H., 2011. "The effects of managerial regulatory fit priming on reactions to explanations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 268-282, July.
- Ashraf, Abdul R. & Razzaque, Mohammed A. & Thongpapanl, Narongsak (Tek), 2016. "The role of customer regulatory orientation and fit in online shopping across cultural contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 6040-6047.
- Khajehzadeh, Saman & Oppewal, Harmen & Tojib, Dewi, 2014. "Consumer responses to mobile coupons: The roles of shopping motivation and regulatory fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2447-2455.
- Samson, Alain & Voyer, Benjamin G., 2014. "Emergency purchasing situations: Implications for consumer decision-making," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 21-33.
- Vladimir Melnyk & Erica Herpen & Arnout Fischer & Hans Trijp, 2013. "Regulatory fit effects for injunctive versus descriptive social norms: Evidence from the promotion of sustainable products," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 191-203, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:1910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .