You do the service but they take the order
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlton, Dennis W & Chevalier, Judith A, 2001.
"Free Riding and Sales Strategies for the Internet,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 441-461, December.
- Strutton, David & Vitell, Scott J. & Pelton, Lou E., 1994. "How consumers may justify inappropriate behavior in market settings: An application on the techniques of neutralization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 253-260, July.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000.
"Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chou, Szu-Yu & Shen, George C. & Chiu, Hung-Chang & Chou, Yu-Tsun, 2016. "Multichannel service providers' strategy: Understanding customers' switching and free-riding behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2226-2232.
- Mateja Kos Koklic & Monika Kukar-Kinney & Irena Vida, 2016. "Three-Level Mechanism of Consumer Digital Piracy: Development and Cross-Cultural Validation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 15-27, March.
- Yu-Min Wang & Hsin-Hui Lin & Wei-Chun Tai & Yi-Ling Fan, 2016. "Understanding multi-channel research shoppers: an analysis of Internet and physical channels," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 389-413, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMultichannel research shopping behavior; Techniques of neutralization; Service; Order;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:7:p:883-889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.