Understanding multi-channel research shoppers: an analysis of Internet and physical channels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beatty, Sharon E. & Homer, Pamela & Kahle, Lynn R., 1988. "The involvement--commitment model: Theory and implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 149-167, March.
- Punj, Girish N & Staelin, Richard, 1983. " A Model of Consumer Information Search Behavior for New Automobiles," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 366-380, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:6:p:570-578 is not listed on IDEAS
- Everett Lee, 1966. "A theory of migration," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 3(1), pages 47-57, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:15:y:2008:i:6:p:452-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:23:y:2009:i:1:p:70-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moorthy, Sridhar & Ratchford, Brian T & Talukdar, Debabrata, 1997. " Consumer Information Search Revisited: Theory and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 263-277, March.
- Chiou, Jyh-Shen & Wu, Lei-Yu & Chou, Szu-Yu, 2012. "You do the service but they take the order," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 883-889.
- Noble, Stephanie M. & Griffith, David A. & Weinberger, Marc G., 2005. "Consumer derived utilitarian value and channel utilization in a multi-channel retail context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1643-1651, December.
- de Ruyter, Ko & Bloemer, Jose & Peeters, Pascal, 1997. "Merging service quality and service satisfaction. An empirical test of an integrative model," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 387-406, June.
- Bhatnagar, Amit & Ghose, Sanjoy, 2004. "Segmenting consumers based on the benefits and risks of Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1352-1360, December.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-channel research shopper; Channel choice characteristic; Channel attitude; Multi-channel consumers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:infsem:v:14:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10257-015-0288-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.