Consumer derived utilitarian value and channel utilization in a multi-channel retail context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eastlick, Mary Ann & Feinberg, Richard A., 1999. "Shopping Motives for Mail Catalog Shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 281-290, July.
- Rajiv Lal & Miklos Sarvary, 1999. "When and How Is the Internet Likely to Decrease Price Competition?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 485-503.
- Moorthy, Sridhar & Ratchford, Brian T & Talukdar, Debabrata, 1997. " Consumer Information Search Revisited: Theory and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 263-277, March.
- Gilles Laurent & Pierre Chandon & Brian Wansink, 2000. "A Benefit Congruency Framework of Sales Promotion Effectiveness," Post-Print hal-00458440, HAL.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000.
"Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rao, Akshay R & Monroe, Kent B, 1988. " The Moderating Effect of Prior Knowledge on Cue Utilization in Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 253-264, September.
- Dickerson, Mary Dee & Gentry, James W, 1983. " Characteristics of Adopters and Non-Adopters of Home Computers," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 225-235, September.
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-454, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keeling, Kathleen & Keeling, Debbie & McGoldrick, Peter, 2013. "Retail relationships in a digital age," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 847-855.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:4:p:311-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:6:p:1038-1046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rémi Mencarelli & Carole Lombart, 2017. "Influences of the perceived value on actual repurchasing behavior: Empirical exploration in a retailing context," Post-Print hal-01592035, HAL.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:33:y:2016:i:c:p:186-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:1:p:53-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:27:y:2015:i:c:p:31-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:6:p:570-578 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhatnagar, Amit & Syam, Siddhartha S., 2014. "Allocating a hybrid retailer's assortment across retail stores: Bricks-and-mortar vs online," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1293-1302.
- Arnaud Rivière & Rémi Mencarelli & Bertrand Belvaux & Jessie Pallud, 2016. "Multiplication des canaux et valeur perçue de l’offre digitale dans la presse écrite : un effet de complémentarité ?," Post-Print hal-01591784, HAL.
- Gensler, Sonja & Leeflang, Peter & Skiera, Bernd, 2013. "Comparing methods to separate treatment from self-selection effects in an online banking setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1272-1278.
- Nambisan, Priya & Watt, James H., 2011. "Managing customer experiences in online product communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 889-895, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2148-:d:119991 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsin-Hui Lin, 2011. "Gender differences in the linkage of online patronage behavior with TV-and-online shopping values," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(4), pages 295-312, December.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:4:p:398-413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan, Ruiliang & Ghose, Sanjoy, 2010. "Forecast information and traditional retailer performance in a dual-channel competitive market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 77-83, January.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:12-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:92:y:2016:i:3:p:373-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:27:y:2015:i:c:p:170-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu-Min Wang & Hsin-Hui Lin & Wei-Chun Tai & Yi-Ling Fan, 2016. "Understanding multi-channel research shoppers: an analysis of Internet and physical channels," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 389-413, May.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:196:y:2018:i:c:p:198-210 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:12:p:1643-1651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.