How does CRM technology transform into organizational performance? A mediating role of marketing capability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruiz-Ortega, Maria José & Garcia-Villaverde, Pedro Manuel, 2008. "Capabilities and competitive tactics influences on performance: Implications of the moment of entry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 332-345, April.
- Finney, R. Zachary & Lueg, Jason E. & Campbell, Noel D., 2008. "Market pioneers, late movers, and the resource-based view (RBV): A conceptual model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 925-932, September.
- Ko, Eunju & Kim, Sook Hyun & Kim, Myungsoo & Woo, Ji Young, 2008. "Organizational characteristics and the CRM adoption process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 65-74, January.
- Ghosh, B. C. & Liang, Tan Wee & Meng, Tan Teck & Chan, Ben, 2001. "The key success factors, distinctive capabilities, and strategic thrusts of top SMEs in Singapore," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 209-221, March.
- Greenley, Gordon E. & Hooley, Graham J. & Rudd, John M., 2005. "Market orientation in a multiple stakeholder orientation context: implications for marketing capabilities and assets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1483-1494, November.
- Arie Y. Lewin & John W. Minton, 1986. "Determining Organizational Effectiveness: Another Look, and an Agenda for Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 514-538, May.
- Shantanu Dutta & Om Narasimhan & Surendra Rajiv, 1999. "Success in High-Technology Markets: Is Marketing Capability Critical?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 547-568.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pingsheng Tong & U. N. Umesh & Jean L. Johnson & Ruby P. Lee, 2016. "Collaborative Relationships — The Role of Information Technology," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(03), pages 1-30, June.
- Rapp, Adam & Trainor, Kevin J. & Agnihotri, Raj, 2010. "Performance implications of customer-linking capabilities: Examining the complementary role of customer orientation and CRM technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1229-1236, November.
- Enrico Baraldi & Antonella La Rocca & Andrea Perna, 2013. "Intra- and inter-organizational effects of a CRM system implementation," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 13-34.
- Abdul Alem Mohammed & Basri bin Rashid, 2012. "Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Hotel Industry: A framework Proposal on the Relationship among CRM Dimensions, Marketing Capabilities and Hotel Performance," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 220-230.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Zhang, Yubo, 2016. "Linking operations, marketing and environmental capabilities and diversification to hotel performance: A data envelopment analysis approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 111-122.
- Salojärvi, Hanna & Sainio, Liisa-Maija, 2015. "CRM technology and KAM performance: The mediating effect of key account-related knowledge," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 8(1), pages 435-454.
- Abbas Keramati & Fatemeh Shapouri, 2016. "Multidimensional appraisal of customer relationship management: integrating balanced scorecard and multi criteria decision making approaches," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 217-251, May.
- Mohammed Alamgir & Mohammad Shamsuddoha, 2015. "Customer Relationship Management (Crm) Success Factors: An Exploratory Study," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 4(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Tuleu Daniela, 2015. "Antecedents Of Customer Relationship Management Capabilities," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1285-1294, July.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:181-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Woojung & Franke, George R. & Lee, Nick, 2016. "Comparing reflective and formative measures: New insights from relevant simulations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3177-3185.
- repec:spr:infott:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40558-017-0085-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trainor, Kevin J. & Andzulis, James (Mick) & Rapp, Adam & Agnihotri, Raj, 2014. "Social media technology usage and customer relationship performance: A capabilities-based examination of social CRM," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1201-1208.
More about this item
KeywordsCRM technology use Marketing capability Customer-centric organizational culture Customer-centric management system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:8:p:849-855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .