What is SMS advertising and why do multinationals adopt it? Answers from an empirical study in European markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Jolibert & P. Jourdan, 2005. "Marketing Research," Post-Print halshs-00095262, HAL.
- McMILLAN, SALLY J. & HWANG, JANG-SUN & LEE, GUIOHK, 2003. "Effects of Structural and Perceptual Factors on Attitudes toward the Website," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(04), pages 400-409, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Bauer & Christine Strauss, 2016. "Location-based advertising on mobile devices," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 66(3), pages 159-194, June.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:6:p:1001-1012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Balan & Mirela-Patricia Zegreanu, 2012. "Insights into the Development of the Market of Mobile Marketing Services in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 786-801, November.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:5:p:495-503 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ringle, Christian M. & Sarstedt, Marko & Schlittgen, Rainer & Taylor, Charles R., 2013. "PLS path modeling and evolutionary segmentation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1318-1324.
- Takata, Hidesuke, 2016. "Effects of industry forces, market orientation, and marketing capabilities on business performance: An empirical analysis of Japanese manufacturers from 2009 to 2011," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5611-5619.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:61:y:2008:i:1:p:4-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.