The role of culture in the perception of service recovery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver, Richard L & DeSarbo, Wayne S, 1988. " Response Determinants in Satisfaction Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 495-507, March.
- Folkes, Valerie S, 1984. " Consumer Reactions to Product Failure: An Attributional Approach," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 398-409, March.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bogomolova, Svetlana & Romaniuk, Jenni, 2009. "Brand defection in a business-to-business financial service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 291-296, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:182-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wan, Lisa C., 2013. "Culture's impact on consumer complaining responses to embarrassing service failure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 298-305.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:6:p:1309-1320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Jingyun & Beatty, Sharon E. & Walsh, Gianfranco, 2008. "Review and future directions of cross-cultural consumer services research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 211-224, March.
- Alt, Elisabeth & Gelbrich, Katja, 2009. "Beschwerdebehandlung und Nachbeschwerdeverhalten im interkulturellen Kontext," Ilmenauer Schriften zur Betriebswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Ilmenau, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, volume 1, number 12009, April.
- Shunzhong Liu, 2013. "Non-internet self-service technology failures and recoveries: comparing China with the United States," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(3), pages 399-417, September.
- Alden, Dana L. & He, Yi & Chen, Qimei, 2010. "Service recommendations and customer evaluations in the international marketplace: Cultural and situational contingencies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 38-44, January.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Northington, William Magnus & Hille, Patrick & Dose, David, 2015. "Service employees' willingness to report complaints scale: Cross-country application and replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 500-506.
- Holger Roschk & Susanne Kaiser, 2013. "The nature of an apology: An experimental study on how to apologize after a service failure," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 293-309, September.
- Baker, Thomas L. & Meyer, Tracy & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2013. "Cultural impacts on felt and expressed emotions and third party complaint relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 816-822.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:528-545 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:9:p:957-963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.