Lessons learned in cross-cultural research of Chinese and North American consumers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCracken, Grant, 1986. " Culture and Consumption: A Theoretical Account of the Structure and Movement of the Cultural Meaning of Consumer Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 71-84, June.
- Belk, Russell W & Wallendorf, Melanie & Sherry, John F, Jr, 1989. " The Sacred and the Profane in Consumer Behavior: Theodicy on the Odyssey," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-38, June.
- Gerald Albaum & Robert A Peterson, 1984. "Empirical Research in International Marketing: 1976–1982," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 15(1), pages 161-173, March.
- Durvasula, Srinivas, et al, 1993. " Assessing the Cross-National Applicability of Consumer Behavior Models: A Model of Attitude toward Advertising in General," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 626-36, March.
- Bloch, Peter H & Sherrell, Daniel L & Ridgway, Nancy M, 1986. " Consumer Search: An Extended Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 119-26, June.
- Norman McGuinness & Nigel Campbell & James Leontiades, 1991. "Selling Machinery to China: Chinese Perceptions of Strategies and Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(2), pages 187-207, June.
- Philip M. Rosenzweig, 1994. "When Can Management Science Research Be Generalized Internationally?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 28-39, January.
- Arnould, Eric J, 1989. " Toward a Broadened Theory of Preference Formation and the Diffusion of Innovations: Cases from Zinder Province, Niger Republic," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 239-67, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:55:y:2002:i:10:p:823-829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.