Lessons learned in cross-cultural research of Chinese and North American consumers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Norman McGuinness & Nigel Campbell & James Leontiades, 1991. "Selling Machinery to China: Chinese Perceptions of Strategies and Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(2), pages 187-207, June.
- Philip M. Rosenzweig, 1994. "When Can Management Science Research Be Generalized Internationally?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 28-39, January.
- Durvasula, Srinivas, et al, 1993. " Assessing the Cross-National Applicability of Consumer Behavior Models: A Model of Attitude toward Advertising in General," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 626-36, March.
- Bloch, Peter H & Sherrell, Daniel L & Ridgway, Nancy M, 1986. " Consumer Search: An Extended Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 119-26, June.
- McCracken, Grant, 1986. " Culture and Consumption: A Theoretical Account of the Structure and Movement of the Cultural Meaning of Consumer Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 71-84, June.
- Arnould, Eric J, 1989. " Toward a Broadened Theory of Preference Formation and the Diffusion of Innovations: Cases from Zinder Province, Niger Republic," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 239-67, September.
- Belk, Russell W & Wallendorf, Melanie & Sherry, John F, Jr, 1989. " The Sacred and the Profane in Consumer Behavior: Theodicy on the Odyssey," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-38, June.
- Gerald Albaum & Robert A Peterson, 1984. "Empirical Research in International Marketing: 1976–1982," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 15(1), pages 161-173, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:55:y:2002:i:10:p:823-829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.