A cross-cultural comparison of electronic word-of-mouth and country-of-origin effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruen, Thomas W. & Osmonbekov, Talai & Czaplewski, Andrew J., 2006. "eWOM: The impact of customer-to-customer online know-how exchange on customer value and loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 449-456, April.
- Nelson, Michelle R. & Otnes, Cele C., 2005. "Exploring cross-cultural ambivalence: a netnography of intercultural wedding message boards," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 89-95, January.
- Ghauri, Pervez & Fang, Tony, 2001. "Negotiating with the Chinese: a socio-cultural analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 303-325, October.
- Rosalie Tung, 2005. "Perspectives—New Era, New Realities: Musings on a New Research Agenda… from an Old Timer," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 143-157, June.
- Norman McGuinness & Nigel Campbell & James Leontiades, 1991. "Selling Machinery to China: Chinese Perceptions of Strategies and Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(2), pages 187-207, June.
- Ramasamy, Bala & Goh, K.W. & Yeung, Matthew C.H., 2006. "Is Guanxi (relationship) a bridge to knowledge transfer?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 130-139, January.
- David Godes & Dina Mayzlin, 2004. "Using Online Conversations to Study Word-of-Mouth Communication," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 545-560, June.
- Saeed Samiee, 1994. "Customer Evaluation of Products in a Global Market," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(3), pages 579-604, September.
- Bearden, William O & Etzel, Michael J, 1982. " Reference Group Influence on Product and Brand Purchase Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 183-194, September.
- Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1994. " Country of Origin as a Stereotype: Effects of Consumer Expertise and Attribute Strength on Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 354-365, September.
- Doran, KathleenBrewer, 2002. "Lessons learned in cross-cultural research of Chinese and North American consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 823-829, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:28:y:2014:i:3:p:167-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:22:y:2014:i:4:p:314-324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Osti, Linda, 2009. "Creating UGC Areas of Official Destination Websites: Is there a Recipe for Success? An Insight through Netnographic Research," MPRA Paper 25436, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2009.
- Wang, Kai-Yu & Ting, I-Hsien & Wu, Hui-Ju, 2013. "Discovering interest groups for marketing in virtual communities: An integrated approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1360-1366.
- Kasabov, Edward, 2016. "Unknown, surprising, and economically significant: The realities of electronic word of mouth in Chinese social networking sites," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 642-652.
- Harrison, Robert L., 2013. "Using mixed methods designs in the Journal of Business Research, 1990–2010," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2153-2162.
- Kim, Junyong & Gupta, Pranjal, 2012. "Emotional expressions in online user reviews: How they influence consumers' product evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 985-992.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0331-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Obal, Michael & Kunz, Werner, 2016. "Cross-cultural differences in uses of online experts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1148-1156.
- Felix, Reto & Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Hinsch, Chris, 2017. "Elements of strategic social media marketing: A holistic framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 118-126.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:61:y:2008:i:3:p:233-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.