Exploring cross-cultural ambivalence: a netnography of intercultural wedding message boards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kozinets, Robert V., 1999. "E-tribalized marketing?: the strategic implications of virtual communities of consumption," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 252-264, June.
- Muniz, Albert M, Jr & O'Guinn, Thomas C, 2001. " Brand Community," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 412-432, March.
- Otnes, Cele & Lowrey, Tina M & Shrum, L J, 1997. " Toward an Understanding of Consumer Ambivalence," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 80-93, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karanika, Katerina & Hogg, Margaret K., 2013. "Trajectories across the lifespan of possession-self relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 910-916.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:24:y:2015:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Braunsberger, Karin & Buckler, Brian, 2011. "What motivates consumers to participate in boycotts: Lessons from the ongoing Canadian seafood boycott," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 96-102, January.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:245-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:1:p:61-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:1:p:231-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fuller, Johann & Jawecki, Gregor & Muhlbacher, Hans, 2007. "Innovation creation by online basketball communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 60-71, January.
- Chan, Kimmy Wa & Li, Stella Yiyan, 2010. "Understanding consumer-to-consumer interactions in virtual communities: The salience of reciprocity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1033-1040, September.
- Lau-Gesk, Loraine & Mukherjee, Sayantani, 2017. "Coping with sequential conflicting emotional experiences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1-8.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:2:p:158-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulun Akturan, 2009. "A Review Of Cyber Ethnographic Research: A Research Technique To Analyze Virtual Consumer Communities," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 23(1+2), pages 1-18.
- Cross, Samantha N.N. & Gilly, Mary C., 2014. "Consumption compromises: Negotiation and unification within contemporary families," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 449-456.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:40:y:2017:i:c:p:9-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Béatrice Parguel & Renaud Lunardo & Jean-Charles Chebat, 2010. "When activism may prove counterproductive: An exploratory study of anti-brand spoof advertising effects in the tobacco industry," Post-Print halshs-00636238, HAL.
- Fong, John & Burton, Suzan, 2008. "A cross-cultural comparison of electronic word-of-mouth and country-of-origin effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 233-242, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:1:p:89-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.