Popularity of Brand Posts on Brand Fan Pages: An Investigation of the Effects of Social Media Marketing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruen, Thomas W. & Osmonbekov, Talai & Czaplewski, Andrew J., 2006. "eWOM: The impact of customer-to-customer online know-how exchange on customer value and loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 449-456, April.
- Avi Goldfarb & Catherine Tucker, 2011. "Online Display Advertising: Targeting and Obtrusiveness," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 389-404, 05-06.
- Avi Goldfarb & Catherine Tucker, 2011. "Rejoinder--Implications of "Online Display Advertising: Targeting and Obtrusiveness"," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 413-415, 05-06.
- Patrali Chatterjee & Donna L. Hoffman & Thomas P. Novak, 2003. "Modeling the Clickstream: Implications for Web-Based Advertising Efforts," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 520-541, May.
- Lohtia, Ritu & Donthu, Naveen & Hershberger, Edmund K., 2003. "The Impact of Content and Design Elements on Banner Advertising Click-through Rates," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 410-418, December.
- Fortin, David R. & Dholakia, Ruby Roy, 2005. "Interactivity and vividness effects on social presence and involvement with a web-based advertisement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 387-396, March.
- Kozinets, Robert V., 1999. "E-tribalized marketing?: the strategic implications of virtual communities of consumption," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 252-264, June.
- Ann E. Schlosser, 2005. "Posting versus Lurking: Communicating in a Multiple Audience Context," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 260-265, September.
- Sinan Aral & Dylan Walker, 2011. "Creating Social Contagion Through Viral Product Design: A Randomized Trial of Peer Influence in Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(9), pages 1623-1639, February.
- David Godes & Dina Mayzlin, 2004. "Using Online Conversations to Study Word-of-Mouth Communication," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 545-560, June.
- Oliver J. Rutz & Michael Trusov, 2011. "Zooming In on Paid Search Ads--A Consumer-Level Model Calibrated on Aggregated Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 789-800, September.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta & Shyam Gopinath & Sriram Venkataraman, 2010. "The Effects of Online User Reviews on Movie Box Office Performance: Accounting for Sequential Rollout and Aggregation Across Local Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 944-957, 09-10.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Muhammad Zahid Nawaz & Meng Tao & Hassan Ahmad & Md Jamirul Haque & Shahid Nawaz & Muhammad Nauman Shafique, 2020. "Youngsters and WMAs (WeChat Moments Advertisement): Do We Need the English Language in WMAs?," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, May.
- Ana Babić Rosario & Kristine Valck & Francesca Sotgiu, 2020. "Conceptualizing the electronic word-of-mouth process: What we know and need to know about eWOM creation, exposure, and evaluation," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 422-448, May.
- Mina Ameri & Elisabeth Honka & Ying Xie, 2019. "Word of Mouth, Observed Adoptions, and Anime-Watching Decisions: The Role of the Personal vs. the Community Network," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 567-583, July.
- King, Robert Allen & Racherla, Pradeep & Bush, Victoria D., 2014. "What We Know and Don't Know About Online Word-of-Mouth: A Review and Synthesis of the Literature," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 167-183.
- Kannan, P.K. & Li, Hongshuang “Alice”, 2017. "Digital marketing: A framework, review and research agenda," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 22-45.
- Khim-Yong Goh & Cheng-Suang Heng & Zhijie Lin, 2013. "Social Media Brand Community and Consumer Behavior: Quantifying the Relative Impact of User- and Marketer-Generated Content," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 88-107, March.
- Haoyan Sun & Ming Fan & Yong Tan, 2020. "An Empirical Analysis of Seller Advertising Strategies in an Online Marketplace," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(1), pages 37-56, March.
- Sameer Mehta & Milind Dawande & Ganesh Janakiraman & Vijay Mookerjee, 2020. "Sustaining a Good Impression: Mechanisms for Selling Partitioned Impressions at Ad Exchanges," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(1), pages 126-147, March.
- Agnieszka Zablocki & Bodo Schlegelmilch & Michael J. Houston, 2019. "How valence, volume and variance of online reviews influence brand attitudes," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 9(1), pages 61-77, June.
- Goh, Khim-Yong & Chu, Junhong & Wu, Jing, 2015. "Mobile Advertising: An Empirical Study of Temporal and Spatial Differences in Search Behavior and Advertising Response," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 34-45.
- Anindya Ghose & Panagiotis G. Ipeirotis & Beibei Li, 2014. "Examining the Impact of Ranking on Consumer Behavior and Search Engine Revenue," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(7), pages 1632-1654, July.
- David Godes, 2017. "Product Policy in Markets with Word-of-Mouth Communication," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 63(1), pages 267-278, January.
- Michael North & Michael Ficorilli, 2017. "Click me: an examination of the impact size, color, and design has on banner advertisements generating clicks," Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(3), pages 99-108, September.
- Yuchi Zhang & David Godes, 2018. "Learning from Online Social Ties," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(3), pages 425-444, May.
- Anindya Ghose & Xitong Guo & Beibei Li & Yuanyuan Dang, 2021. "Empowering Patients Using Smart Mobile Health Platforms: Evidence From A Randomized Field Experiment," Papers 2102.05506, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- Liye Ma & Baohong Sun & Sunder Kekre, 2015. "The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease—An Empirical Analysis of Customer Voice and Firm Intervention on Twitter," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(5), pages 627-645, September.
- Kireyev, Pavel & Pauwels, Koen & Gupta, Sunil, 2016. "Do display ads influence search? Attribution and dynamics in online advertising," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 475-490.
- S. Cicognani & P. Figini & M. Magnani, 2016. "Social Influence Bias in Online Ratings: A Field Experiment," Working Papers wp1060, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Xingyu Chen & Xing Li & Dai Yao & Zhimin Zhou, 2019. "Seeking the support of the silent majority: are lurking users valuable to UGC platforms?," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 986-1004, November.
- Radha Mookerjee & Subodha Kumar & Vijay S. Mookerjee, 2017. "Optimizing Performance-Based Internet Advertisement Campaigns," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 65(1), pages 38-54, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial media; Social networking sites; Marketing communications; Relationship marketing;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joinma:v:26:y:2012:i:2:p:83-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-interactive-marketing/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.