Preferences for single sourcing and supplier selection criteria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnould, Eric J & Price, Linda L, 1993. " River Magic: Extraordinary Experience and the Extended Service Encounter," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 24-45, June.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1981. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 155-157, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Hui & Chen, Jing & Chen, Xu & Chen, Bintong, 2017. "The impact of customer returns in a supply chain with a common retailer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 139-150.
- Berger, Paul D. & Gerstenfeld, Arthur & Zeng, Amy Z., 2004. "How many suppliers are best? A decision-analysis approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 9-15, February.
- Montanari, Roberto & Bottani, Eleonora & Shekarian, Ehsan & Kazemi, Nima, 2017. "A model for the analysis of procurement strategies in the economic order interval environment," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 79-98.
- Rezaei, Jafar & Ortt, Roland, 2013. "Multi-criteria supplier segmentation using a fuzzy preference relations based AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 75-84.
- Chen, Chien-Ming, 2009. "A fuzzy-based decision-support model for rebuy procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 714-724, December.
- Baskaran, Venkatesan & Nachiappan, Subramanian & Rahman, Shams, 2012. "Indian textile suppliers' sustainability evaluation using the grey approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 647-658.
- Agarwal, Manoj K. & Frambach, Ruud T. & Stremersch, Stefan, 2000. "Does size matter? : disentangling consumers' bundling preferences," Serie Research Memoranda 0033, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Chen, Chen-Tung & Lin, Ching-Torng & Huang, Sue-Fn, 2006. "A fuzzy approach for supplier evaluation and selection in supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 289-301, August.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:3:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601982 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dey, Prasanta Kumar & Bhattacharya, Arijit & Ho, William, 2015. "Strategic supplier performance evaluation: A case-based action research of a UK manufacturing organisation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 192-214.
- van der Rhee, Bo & Verma, Rohit & Plaschka, Gerhard, 2009. "Understanding trade-offs in the supplier selection process: The role of flexibility, delivery, and value-added services/support," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 30-41, July.
- Lind, Lena Westerlund, 2011. "Market orientation of the Swedish pork sector," Department of Economics publications 8119, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Konur, Dinçer & Toptal, Ayşegül, 2012. "Analysis and applications of replenishment problems under stepwise transportation costs and generalized wholesale prices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 521-529.
- Liao, Zhiying & Rittscher, Jens, 2007. "Integration of supplier selection, procurement lot sizing and carrier selection under dynamic demand conditions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 502-510, June.
- Nathalie Dubost, 1997. "Un exemple de stratégie de renforcement de moyennes entreprises : l'échange relationnel comme moyen de gérer la dépendance économique vis-à-vis des clients," Working Papers 1997-2, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Sarkar, Ashutosh & Mohapatra, Pratap K.J., 2009. "Determining the optimal size of supply base with the consideration of risks of supply disruptions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 122-135, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:32:y:1995:i:2:p:105-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.