Financial development and reserve requirements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1998.
"Measuring Monetary Policy,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 869-902.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Mihov, Ilian, 1995. "Measuring Monetary Policy," Economics Series 10, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1995. "Measuring Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1995. "Measuring monetary policy," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bruce D. Smith & John H. Boyd, 1998.
"The evolution of debt and equity markets in economic development,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 12(3), pages 519-560.
- John H. Boyd & Bruce D. Smith, 1995. "The evolution of debt and equity markets in economic development," Working Papers 542, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H., 1990. "Money supply," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 357-398 Elsevier.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The prudential regulation of banks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Claudio E. V. Borio, 1997. "Monetary policy operating procedures in industrial countries," BIS Working Papers 40, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gordon H. Sellon & Stuart E. Weiner, 1996. "Monetary policy without reserve requirements: analytical issues," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 5-24.
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 1992. "Institutional Separation between Supervisory and Monetary Agencies," FMG Special Papers sp52, Financial Markets Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Costly State Monitoring and Reserve Requirements," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 263-288, November.
- Koray Alper & Mahir Binici & Selva Demiralp & Hakan Kara & Pinar Ozlu, 2014.
"Reserve Requirements, Liquidity Risk, and Credit Growth,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1416, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Koray Alper & Mahir Binici & Selva Demiralp & Hakan Kara & Pinar Ozlu, 2014. "Reserve Requirements, Liquidity Risk and Credit Growth," Working Papers 1424, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Bittencourt, Manoel & Gupta, Rangan & Stander, Lardo, 2014.
"Tax evasion, financial development and inflation: Theory and empirical evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 194-208.
- Manoel Bittencourt & Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2013. "Tax evasion, financial development and inflation: theory and empirical evidence," Working Papers 201316, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Financial Liberalization Or Repression?," MPRA Paper 14497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koray Alper & Mahir Binici & Selva Demiralp & Hakan Kara & Pinar Ã–Zlãœ, 2018.
"Reserve Requirements, Liquidity Risk, and Bank Lending Behavior,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 50(4), pages 817-827, June.
- Koray Alper & Mahir Binici & Selva Demiralp & Hakan Kara & Pınar Ozlu, 2016. "Reserve Requirements, Liquidity Risk, and Bank Lending Behavior," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1612, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Hitoshi Inoue, 2010. "Capital Adequacy Requirements And The Financial Accelerator Caused By Bank Capital," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 382-407.
- Arto Kovanen, 2002. "Reserve Requirementson Foreign Currency Deposits in Sub-Saharan Africa; Main Features and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 02/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Hung, Fu-Sheng, 2003. "Inflation, financial development, and economic growth," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 45-67.
- Fu-Sheng Hung, 2001. "Fiscal, Monetary, and Reserve Requirement Policy in an Endogenous Growth with Financial Market Imperfections," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 61-82, June.
- Joe Ganley, 2004. "Surplus Liquidity: Implications for Central Banks," Lectures, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, number 3, March.
- Carrera, César, 2012. "Políticas de Encajes y Modelos Económicos," Working Papers 2012-006, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:23:y:1999:i:7:p:1031-1041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.