Modelling the demand for medium distance air travel with the mixed data estimation method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaudry, Marc J. I. & Jara-Diaz, Sergio R. & Ortuzar, Juan de Dios, 1989. "Value of time sensitivity to model specification," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 151-158, April.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1998. "Accommodating variations in responsiveness to level-of-service measures in travel mode choice modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 495-507, September.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Farah, Marcelo, 1987. "Transport demand and users' benefits with fixed income: The goods/leisure trade off revisited," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 165-170, April.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1995. "A heteroscedastic extreme value model of intercity travel mode choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 471-483, December.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D., 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, April.
- Caussade, Sebastián & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios & Rizzi, Luis I. & Hensher, David A., 2005. "Assessing the influence of design dimensions on stated choice experiment estimates," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 621-640, August.
- Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios, 2006. "On fitting mode specific constants in the presence of new options in RP/SP models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-18, January.
- de Dios Ortuzar, Juan & Iacobelli, Andres, 1998. "Mixed modelling of interurban trips by coach and train," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 345-357, September.
- Park, Yonghwa & Ha, Hun-Koo, 2006. "Analysis of the impact of high-speed railroad service on air transport demand," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 95-104, March.
- Mauricio Sillano & Juan de Dios Ortúzar, 2005. "Willingness-to-pay estimation with mixed logit models: some new evidence," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(3), pages 525-550, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao, Yi & Koo, Tay T.R., 2014. "Flying Australiaâ€“Europe via China: A qualitative analysis of the factors affecting travelers' choice of Chinese carriers using online comments data," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 23-29.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Madio, Leonardo, 2017. "High-speed rail, inter-modal substitution and willingness-to-pay. A stated preference analysis for the ‘Bari-Rome’," Working Papers 17_6, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Behrens, Christiaan & Pels, Eric, 2012. "Intermodal competition in the London–Paris passenger market: High-Speed Rail and air transport," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 278-288.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:12-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Merkert, Rico & Beck, Matthew, 2017. "Value of travel time savings and willingness to pay for regional aviation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 29-42.
- Ofelia Betancor & Juan Luis JimÃ©nez, 2011. "When trains go faster than planes: the strategic reaction of airlines in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa11p295, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:198-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Capurso, Mauro & Hess, Stephane, 2017. "Modelling regional accessibility towards airports using discrete choice models: an application to the Apulian airport system," Working Papers 17_4, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Andrew Collins & John Rose & Stephane Hess, 2012. "Interactive stated choice surveys: a study of air travel behaviour," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 55-79, January.
- Christiaan Behrens & Eric Pels, 2009. "Intermodal Competition in The London-Paris Passenger Market: High-Speed Rail and Air Transport," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-051/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tsai, Tsung-Hsien, 2016. "Homogeneous service with heterogeneous products: Relationships among airline ticket fares and purchase fences," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 164-175.
- Escobari, Diego, 2017.
"Airport, airline and departure time choice and substitution patterns: An empirical analysis,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 198-210.
- Escobari, Diego, 2017. "Airport, airline and departure time choice and substitution patterns: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 79857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9730-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:116-129 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIntercity mode choice; Combined RPâ€“SP estimation; Subjective values of time;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:14:y:2008:i:6:p:297-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.