When both states and markets fail: asymmetric information and the role of NGOs in African health care
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Montgomery, John D., 1987. "Probing managerial behavior: Image and reality in Southern Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 911-929, July.
- Sauerborn, R. & Nougtara, A. & Diesfeld, H. J., 1989. "Low utilization of community health workers: Results from a household interview survey in Burkina Faso," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1163-1174, January.
- Groves, Theodore, 1973. "Incentives in Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 617-31, July.
- Bossert, Thomas, 1998. "Analyzing the decentralization of health systems in developing countries: decision space, innovation and performance," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(10), pages 1513-1527, November.
- Stock, Robert, 1983. "Distance and the utilization of health facilities in rural Nigeria," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 563-570, January.
- Litvack, Jennie I. & Bodart, Claude, 1993. "User fees plus quality equals improved access to health care: Results of a field experiment in Cameroon," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 369-383, August.
- Mwabu, Germano M., 1986. "Health care decisions at the household level: Results of a rural health survey in Kenya," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 315-319, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:22:y:2002:i:1:p:61-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.