Computational cost of verifying enforceable contracts
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1988.
"The complexity of computing best-response automata in repeated games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 342-352, August.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 1988. "The Complexity of Computing Best-Response Automata in Repeated Games," Post-Print hal-00756286, HAL.
- Alfred Lorn Norman, 1987. "A Theory of Monetary Exchange," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 499-517.
- Barton L. Lipman, 1992. "Limited Rationality and Endogenously Incomplete Contracts," Working Papers 858, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dye, Ronald A, 1985. "Costly Contract Contingencies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 233-50, February.
- Ben-porath, Elchanan, 1990. "The complexity of computing a best response automaton in repeated games with mixed strategies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:15:y:1995:i:2:p:127-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.