Computational cost of verifying enforceable contracts
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dye, Ronald A, 1985. "Costly Contract Contingencies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 233-50, February.
- Barton L. Lipman, 1992. "Limited Rationality and Endogenously Incomplete Contracts," Working Papers 858, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1988. "The complexity of computing best-response automata in repeated games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 342-352, August.
- Ben-porath, Elchanan, 1990. "The complexity of computing a best response automaton in repeated games with mixed strategies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Norman, Alfred Lorn, 1987. "A Theory of Monetary Exchange," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 499-517, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:15:y:1995:i:2:p:127-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.