Capital markets and dimension in neoclassical models of growth with trade
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Inoue, Tadashi & Wegge, Leon L, 1986. "On the Geometry of the Production Possibility Frontier," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(3), pages 727-37, October.
- Cremers, Emily T, 2001. "Capital Mobility in Open OLG Models of Neoclassical Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 211-26, June.
- Gale, David, 1974. "The trade imbalance story," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 119-137, May.
- Harold L. Cole & Maurice Obstfeld, 1989.
"Commodity Trade and International Risk Sharing: How Much Do Financial Markets Matter?,"
NBER Working Papers
3027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cole, Harold L. & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991. "Commodity trade and international risk sharing : How much do financial markets matter?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-24, August.
- Bental, Benjamin, 1985. "Is Capital Mobility Always Desirable? A Welfare Analysis of Portfolio Autarky in a Growing Economy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 203-12, February.
- Kareken, John & Wallace, Neil, 1977. "Portfolio autarky: A welfare analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 19-43, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:43:y:1997:i:1-2:p:155-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.