International Financial Integration and the Real Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2008.
"Financial market integration under EMU,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2008/33, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2008. "Financial Market Integration Under EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 7091, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Financial Market Integration under EMU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 312, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Financial Market Integration Under EMU," CSEF Working Papers 197, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Lathaporn Ratanavararak, 2018. "The Impact of Imperfect Financial Integration and Trade on Macroeconomic Volatility and Welfare in Emerging Markets," PIER Discussion Papers 79, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jan 2018.
- Mollick, André Varella & Cabral, René & Carneiro, Francisco G., 2011.
"Does inflation targeting matter for output growth? Evidence from industrial and emerging economies,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 537-551, July.
- Varella Mollick, Andre & Torres, Rene Cabral & Carneiro, Francisco G., 2008. "Does Inflation Targeting Matter for Output Growth? Evidence from Industrial and Emerging Economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4791, The World Bank.
- Martin D. D. Evans, 2017.
"Order Flows and the Exchange Rate Disconnect Puzzle,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Studies in Foreign Exchange Economics, chapter 15, pages 599-643
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Evans, Martin D.D., 2010. "Order flows and the exchange rate disconnect puzzle," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 58-71, January.
- Martin Evans, 2008. "Order Flows and The Exchange Rate Disconnect Puzzle," Working Papers gueconwpa~08-08-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:54:y:2007:i:2:p:220-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.