Portfolio autarky: A welfare analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1987.
"A Dynamic Specific-Factors Model of International Trade,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 325-338.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1984. "A Dynamic Specific-Factors Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neil Wallace, 1978. "The overlapping-generations model of fiat money," Staff Report 37, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1988. "Foreign-Owned Land," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 76-88, March.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1984. "Foreign-Owned Land," NBER Working Papers 1512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neil Wallace, 1977. "Samuelson's pure consumption loans model with constant returns-to-scale storage," Staff Report 23, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cremers, Emily T., 1997. "Capital markets and dimension in neoclassical models of growth with trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 155-172, August.
- Meir Kohn & Nancy Marion, 1992. "The Implications of Knowledge-Based Growth for the Optimality of Open Capital Markets," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(4), pages 865-883, November.
- Meir Kohn & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1988. "The Implications of Knowledge-Based Growth for the Optimality of Open Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 2487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persson, Torsten & Svensson, Lars E O, 1985. "Current Account Dynamics and the Terms of Trade: Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Two Generations Later," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(1), pages 43-65, February.
- Torsten Persson & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983. "Current Account Dynamics and the Terms of Trade: Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Two Generations Later," NBER Working Papers 1129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cremers, Emily T., 2005. "Intergenerational Welfare And Trade," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(05), pages 585-611, November.
- Roberto Duncan, 2003. "The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Effect Revisited: An Indirect-Utility-Function Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 250, Central Bank of Chile.
- John H. Kareken & Neil Wallace, 1978. "Samuelson's consumption-loan model with country-specific fiat monies," Staff Report 24, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Neil Wallace, 1990. "Why markets in foreign exchange are different from other markets," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 12-18.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "The real bills doctrine vs. the quantity theory: a reconsideration," Staff Report 64, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John Bryant, 1978. "A simple general equilibrium model of depression," Staff Report 36, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Pablo Serra, 1985. "Comercio y Bienestar en un Modelo con Traslado de Generaciones," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 22(67), pages 399-418.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:7:y:1977:i:1:p:19-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed