Why markets in foreign exchange are different from other markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arifovic, Jasmina, 1996. "The Behavior of the Exchange Rate in the Genetic Algorithm and Experimental Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(3), pages 510-541, June.
- Simon Neaime, 2000. "A Perspective on the Future Dollar-Euro Exchange Rate: Implications for the Peripheral Mediterranean Countries," Working Papers 2032, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 2000.
- Aguilar, Javiera & Nydahl, Stefan, 2000. "Central bank intervention and exchange rates: the case of Sweden," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 303-322, December.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Ho, Mun S., 1996. "Sunspots, currency substitution, and inflationary finance," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 73-93, August.
- Garratt, Rodney & Wallace, Neil, 2016. "Bitcoin 1, Bitcoin 2, ... : An experiment in privately issued outside monies," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt91c7x1js, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Wynne, Mark A. & Koo, Jahyeong, 1997. "Business cycles under monetary union: EU and US business cycles compared," Working Papers 9707, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neil Wallace, 1983. "A legal restrictions theory of the demand for "money" and the role of monetary policy," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win.
- Paula Lourdes Hernández Verme & Mónica Karina Rosales Pérez, 2016. "Applications of sudden stops of international capital to the Mexican economy," Working Papers 2016-74, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Michael Keran & Stephen Zeldes, 1980. "Effects of monetary disturbances on exchange rates, inflation and interest rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 7-29.
- Edgardo Barandiarán, 1989. "Una Teoría sobre el Monopolio Estatal del Dinero," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 26(77), pages 11-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmqr:y:1979:i:fall:n:v.3no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .