Samuelson's pure consumption loans model with constant returns-to-scale storage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil Wallace, 1977. "On simplifying the theory of fiat money," Staff Report 22, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "The Stability of Models of Money and Growth with Perfect Foresight," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1043-1048, November.
- Kareken, John & Wallace, Neil, 1977. "Portfolio autarky: A welfare analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 19-43, February.
- Edwin Burmeister & Ngo Van Long, 1977. "On Some Unresolved Questions in Capital Theory: An Application of Samuelson's Correspondence Principle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 289-314.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-1445, November.
- F. H. Hahn, 1966. "Equilibrium Dynamics with Heterogeneous Capital Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(4), pages 633-646.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption (Economics) ; Equilibrium (Economics);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmsr:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .