Samuelson's pure consumption loans model with constant returns-to-scale storage
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1977|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 90 Hennepin Avenue, P.O. Box 291, Minneapolis, MN 55480-0291|
Phone: (612) 204-5000
Web page: http://minneapolisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.minneapolisfed.org/pubs/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neil Wallace, 1977. "On simplifying the theory of fiat money," Staff Report 22, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "The Stability of Models of Money and Growth with Perfect Foresight," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1043-1048, November.
- Kareken, John & Wallace, Neil, 1977. "Portfolio autarky: A welfare analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 19-43, February.
- Edwin Burmeister & Ngo Van Long, 1977. "On Some Unresolved Questions in Capital Theory: An Application of Samuelson's Correspondence Principle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 289-314.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-1445, November.
- F. H. Hahn, 1966. "Equilibrium Dynamics with Heterogeneous Capital Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(4), pages 633-646.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmsr:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.