Equilibrium Dynamics with Heterogeneous Capital Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taradas Bandyopadhyay & Tapan Biswas, 1997. "Allocation of investment in a new market economy," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 359-375.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2016. "The Theory of Credit and Macro-economic Stability," NBER Working Papers 22837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giacomo Costa, 2014. "Augusto Graziani on the walrasian capital formation model," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(112), pages 31-52.
- Luigi L. Pasinetti, 2000. "Critique of the neoclassical theory of growth and distribution," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 383-431.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1983. "Rational Asset Price Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 1059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. D. Geanakoplos & H. M. Polemarchakis, 1986.
"Walrasian Indeterminacy and Keynesian Macroeconomics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 755-779.
- John Geanakoplos & Polemarchakis, Heracles M., 1985. "Walrasian Indeterminacy and Keynesian Macroeconomics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 778, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- GEANAKOPLOS, John D. & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heraklis M., 1986. "Walrasian indeterminacy and Keynesian macroeconomics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 715, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joseph E Stiglitz, 2018. "Where modern macroeconomics went wrong," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1-2), pages 70-106.
- Howard Petith, 2006. "Land, Technical Progress and the Falling Rate of Profit," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 667.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1991. "Una nota expositiva sobre la condición de transversalidad en modelos económicos dinámicos en tiempo continuo," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 6(2), pages 287-297.
- Harvey Gram & Geoffrey Harcourt, 2015. "Joan Robinson and MIT," Working Papers 9, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Luigi L. Pasinetti, 2000. "Critique of the neoclassical theory of growth and distribution," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 383-431.
- Thomas Christiaans, 2001. "Economic Growth, the Mathematical Pendulum, and a Golden Rule of Thumb," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 94-01, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Robert M. Solow, 2000.
"The neoclassical theory of growth and distribution,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 349-381.
- Robert M. Solow, 2000. "The neoclassical theory of growth and distribution," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 349-381.
- Bernd Funovits, 2014. "Implications of Stochastic Singularity in Linear Multivariate Rational Expectations Models," Vienna Economics Papers 1405, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1997. "Nutritional status, the capacity for work, and poverty traps," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 5-37, March.
- Jason Furman & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1998. "Economic Crises: Evidence and Insights from East Asia," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 1-136.
- Neil Wallace, 1977. "Samuelson's pure consumption loans model with constant returns-to-scale storage," Staff Report 23, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Obregon, Carlos, 2018. "Globalization misguided views," MPRA Paper 85813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2015. "New Theoretical Perspectives on the Distribution of Income and Wealth among Individuals: Part IV: Land and Credit," NBER Working Papers 21192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obregon, Carlos, 2018.
"Globalización visiones equivocadas
[Globalization misguided views]," MPRA Paper 86396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Augeraud-Veron E. & Augier L., 2001. "Stabilizing Endogenous Fluctuations with Fiscal Policies: Global Analysis on Piecewise Continuous Dynamical Systems," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Vipin P. Veetil, 2016. "Out-of-Equilibrium Dynamics with Heterogeneous Capital Goods," New Mathematics and Natural Computation (NMNC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(02), pages 157-173, July.
- Gontijo, Cláudio, 2000. "On the Criticism to the Classical Method," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 54(1), January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:80:y:1966:i:4:p:633-646.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.