Samuelson's consumption-loan model with country-specific fiat monies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Neil Wallace, 1977. "On simplifying the theory of fiat money," Staff Report 22, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kareken, John & Wallace, Neil, 1977. "Portfolio autarky: A welfare analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 19-43, February.
- Gale, David, 1974. "The trade imbalance story," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 119-137, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwang, Chiun-Lin, 1989. "Optimal monetary policy in an open macroeconomic model with rational expectation," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010197, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hsieh, 1982. "International Risk Sharing and the Choice of Exchange-Rate Regime," NBER Working Papers 0842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1981. ""Dollarization," seignorage, and the demand for money," Working Papers 170, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Guillermo Ortiz, 1983. "Dollarization in Mexico: Causes and Consequences," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries, pages 71-106 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Bryant, 1978. "Transactions demand for money," Staff Report 38, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmsr:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .