Input tariffs, duty drawbacks, and tariff reforms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2004.
"Trade policy analysis in the presence of duty drawbacks,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 353-371, April.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2002. "Trade policy analysis in the presence of duty drawbacks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3312, The World Bank.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2003. "GTAP-DD: A Model for Analyzing Trade Reforms in the Presence of Duty Drawbacks," GTAP Technical Papers 1192, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, "undated". "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," Discussion Papers 12/11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2013. "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," FIW Working Paper series 121, FIW.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro RiaÃ±o, 2012. "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 4054, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2012. "China's pure exporter subsidies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2012. "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1182, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1993. "Political-Economy Arguments for a Uniform Tariff," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(3), pages 685-703, August.
- Arvind Panagariya & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Political-Economy Arguments for a Uniform Tariff," NBER Working Papers 3661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rod Falvey, 1994. "Revenue enhancing tariff reform," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 175-190, March.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & M. Shahe Emran, 2004. "Price Neutral Tax reform With an Informal Economy," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 493, Econometric Society.
- M. Shahe Emran & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2004. "Price-neutral Tax Reform With an Informal Economy," Public Economics 0407010, EconWPA.
- Mujumdar, Sudesh, 2004. "Revenue implications of trade liberalization under imperfect competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 83-89, January.
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "A Factor Tariff, Domestic Supply, and Income," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-12, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Keen, Michael & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2002. "Coordinating tariff reduction and domestic tax reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 489-507, March.
- Michael Keen & Jenny E Ligthart, 1999. "Coordinating Tariff Reduction and Domestic Tax Reform," IMF Working Papers 99/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "Energy Tariffs, Production, and Income in a Small Open Economy," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-11, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Tatsuo Hatta & Yoshitomo Ogawa, 2003. "A Theory of Optimal Tariffs under a Revenue Constraint," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-202, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- William Milberg, 1999. "The Rhetoric of Policy Relevance in International Economics," Macroeconomics 9904009, EconWPA.
- Arijit Mukherjee & M. Emranul Haque, 2009. "Revenue-enhancing Trade Liberalization in Developing Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2275-2281.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Political economy arguments for uniform tariffs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 681, The World Bank.
- Thompson, Henry, 2014. "Energy tariffs in a small open economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 63-67.
- Hatta, Tatsuo, 2015. "Revenue-Constrained Combination of an Optimal Tariff and Duty Drawback," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-19, Asian Growth Research Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:32:y:1992:i:1-2:p:131-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed