Energy Tariffs, Production, and Income in a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruffin, Roy J, 1969. "Tariffs, Intermediate Goods, and Domestic Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 261-269, June.
- Lloyd A. Metzler, 1949. "Tariffs, International Demand, and Domestic Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57, pages 345-345.
- Henry Thompson, 1985. "Complementarity in a Simple General Equilibrium Production Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 616-621, August.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1977. "A note on the Heckscher-Ohlin theorem," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 403-405, November.
- Weitzel, Matthias & Hübler, Michael & Peterson, Sonja, 2012.
"Fair, optimal or detrimental? Environmental vs. strategic use of border carbon adjustment,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages 198-207.
- Weitzel, Matthias & Hübler, Michael & Peterson, Sonja, 2012. "Fair, optimal or detrimental? Environmental vs. strategic use of border carbon adjustment," Kiel Working Papers 1792, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ernst R. Berndt & Laurits R. Christensen, 1973. "The Internal Structure of Functional Relationships: Separability, Substitution, and Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 403-410.
- Kline, David & Weyant, John P., 1982. "Reducing dependence on oil imports," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 51-64, January.
- Griffin, James M & Gregory, Paul R, 1976. "An Intercountry Translog Model of Energy Substitution Responses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 845-857, December.
- Thompson, Henry, 2006. "The applied theory of energy substitution in production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 410-425, July.
- Chang, Winston W, 1979. "Some Theorems of Trade and General Equilibrium with Many Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 709-726, May.
- Semboja, Haji Hatibu Haji, 1994. "The effects of energy taxes on the Kenyan economy : A CGE analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 205-215, July.
- Proost, S. & Van Regemorter, D., 1992. "Economic effects of a carbon tax : With a general equilibrium illustration for Belgium," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 136-149, April.
- Jones, Clifton T., 1990. "An oil import fee and drilling activity in the USA : A comment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 302-304, October.
- Dissou, Yazid & Eyland, Terry, 2011. "Carbon control policies, competitiveness, and border tax adjustments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 556-564, May.
- Ferguson, D. G., 1978. "International capital mobility and comparative advantage : The two-country, two-factor case," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 373-396, August.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1984. "Factor trade and goods trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 365-378, May.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1992. "Input tariffs, duty drawbacks, and tariff reforms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 131-147, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Tariffs; Tariff Revenue; General Equilibrium;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:abn:wpaper:auwp2013-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hyeongwoo Kim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deaubus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.