Report NEP-ENE-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liam Wagner & Ian Ross & John Foster & Ben Hankamer, 2013. "Tracking global fuel supply, CO2 emissions and sustainable development," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 7-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Heinz Welsch & Philipp Biermann, 2013. "Electricity Supply Preferences in Europe: Evidence from Subjective Well-Being Data," Working Papers V-359-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- Mauritzen, Johannes, 2013. "The Silver Lining of Price Spikes: How electricity price spikes can help overcome the energy efficiency gap," Discussion Papers 2013/7, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Mareike Lange, 2013. "EU Biofuel Policies In Practise - A Carbon Map for Kalimantan and Sumatra," Kiel Working Papers 1863, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2013. "Distant Event, Local Effects? Fukushima and the German Housing Market," Ruhr Economic Papers 0433, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "Energy Tariffs, Production, and Income in a Small Open Economy," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-11, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Ignazio Musu, 2013. "Economic challenges in the Anthropocene," Working Papers 2013:18, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Joscha Beckmann & Robert Czudaj, 2013. "Is there a Homogeneous Causality Pattern between Oil Prices and Currencies of Oil Importers and Exporters?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0431, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Deschenes, Olivier & Greenstone, Michael & Shapiro, Joseph S., 2013. "Defensive Investments and the Demand for Air Quality: Evidence from the NOx Budget Program and Ozone Reductions," IZA Discussion Papers 7557, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Niels Framroze Møller, 2013. "Understanding Unemployment Hysteresis: A system-based econometric approach to changing equilibria and slow adjustment," Discussion Papers 13-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Brooks A. Kaiser, 2013. "Bioeconomic factors of natural resource transitions: The US sperm whale fishery of the 19th century," Working Papers 116/13, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Paula Maciel Pedroti, 2013. "Os Desafios do Desenvolvimento e da Inclusão Social: O Caso do Arranjo Político-Institucional do Programa Nacional de Produção e uso do Biodiesel," Discussion Papers 1858, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.